The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

It’s hard to harvest souls from living vessels. When there’s thousand people in front of you, it would takes days to harvest them all while alive, much easier when they’re dead.

now i know im just grabbing things from D&D do people have truenames?

That said, it can be done, right? Mwahahahaha, woe betide anyone foolish enough to challenge the Wight King to a ‘one-on-one’.

2 Likes

No. Even demons don’t have those. Though there’s people that are gullible enough in the world to think a made-up gibberish name could hold any kind of power on creatures that can basically kill them with a poke.

2 Likes

I don’t know if you ever heard of the game: "Solium Infernum" … it is one of the top 50 straegy games on the PC of all time.

If not, you might want to check it out - it has a demo on their company web-page. Once you look it over, we’ll talk … lol.

2 Likes

I’ve tried playing it, it seems to have some nice things. But it’s too old, I’m not in the mood right now. XD

It took me long enough to get used to baldur’s gate and arcanum’s interface. I’ll try again later.

5 Likes

Ya; the lore and mechanics are what I thought would interest you the most. Not necessarily the game itself.

1 Like

@bl00dragon I have to say I’ve been looking at this game since you started but only just got my account in order (was lost for a few years) and I have to say I love your writing however I will say this every time it ends I always say “well f*** you too man” the cliff hangers are amazing yet always annoying, I have to say I love it you’ve definitely got a great idea keep it up (also a cookie to the first person to recognize me :wink: )

1 Like

Well the whole lost thing and I’ve been sorta busy :wink: Yeah no my activity levels have dropped significantly

XD

They fill their purpose perfectly then. I’m glad you love to hate them. :3

1 Like

I want to remain human in how I behave, but I’m not fond of my fleshskin. Think of the sort of reputation a merciful skeletal necromancer-king would have.

1 Like

By the way, I’ve been silent for some time, in part because I was rebuilding a part of the book. Not a written part, more the workings behind the book in general, because I thought some things could be better.

That you become a skeleton doesn’t make you unable to be merciful, but you’ll become a much colder human. For example, say goodbye to a lot of feelings, you will act more like a bone-made machine than a human, it will be a bit like trying to see with a scarf covering your eyes, you’ll see but barely.

6 Likes

My undead army’s marching song would surely send shivers down my enemies’ spine:

6 Likes

I forgot that Mass Effect Andromeda is coming soon!!! I’ll never be able to make decent progress, damn it! XD

Welp, I’ll do what I can for the time being.

8 Likes

But my skeletons only want to socialize. :sob:

6 Likes

To give you a little bit to chew on while I work on the next update, a program of the next chapter:
-Wanderings
-Adventurers
-Discoveries

I’ll also have to write a report on some of the changes I decided. I’ll try to have that done for tomorrow.

14 Likes

Most people wouldn’t think they should, though.

A small update with a lot of changes(few visible though) and a bit of new content.

Since it’s very late, I won’t explain right away, ask your questions instead, and I will answer them tomorrow.

4 Likes

Like changing every wight to wright? And lych to lich?

2 Likes

Can’t remember, but did someone already report these bugs?