The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Going for a finesse-only weapon? Daggers are finesse-only weapon, at least, it’s finesse-focused, right?

Wouldn’t a war rapier be better? It serve the exact same purpose as daggers (stabbity stab and not slashy slashy), but with more range and functionality

1 Like

I almost disagree with you when I suddenly remembered, it’s the wight king, not the wight assassin.

So I’ll concede to your point.

2 Likes

Imagine how much intimidating you look with a huge ass scythe in your hands? :smirk:

2 Likes

Daggers are much too short.

Yeah, by definition you’ll always be the center of attention, there will be very little occasion for pure personal sneaking, and in direct combat having so little reach is basically saying “Come and stab me in the dick” to any enemy with a greater reach, which is literally any of your enemy. Plus it’ll be very awkward to use a kitchen knife when you’ll fight against several people at the same time.

Welp, the scythe is about this size.

11 Likes

Well now, im going to be even MORE impressive ! :imp:

3 Likes

i like double edged scythes, you know, the ones with the blade at both ends? they are double the trouble.

2 Likes

Yeah, but if I start making double weapons and otption, I’ll have to add twice the maximum amount of weapons I wanted to do. Also, the double-scythe mode is dumb because the schaft is not very long, and the blade is curved toward the inside, meaning you have high chance of stabbing yourself or cutting off your own leg. The spear mode is more realistic. And much less dangerous for yourself.

2 Likes

(Jk, I see where your coming from and I understand completely; but if we are already dead then wheres the issue for losing a limb or two? oh well, don’t matter :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

If you cut both your legs off, you can name your MC: King Stumpy. Just saying…

5 Likes

well, I am Stumped on what to say now if that counts. But I wont put my Legs all in one basket yet as I will think of something soon.

3 Likes

Those puns though :joy:

1 Like

This twin scythe looks like it would fit, but it would be hard to write though.

6 Likes

Am I the only one here who likes simplistic and realistic weapons without useless ornamentation? all those fancy scythes dont click to me

8 Likes

In a fantasy world where you play as the ruler of all undead, you want a normal weapon?!

That would actually be kinda nice.

2 Likes

That looks like something a very agile Wight king would use.

2 Likes

Do we get a fancy armor too? I would like it black…with spikes. :relieved:

2 Likes

There will be armor customization later.

3 Likes

Sounds fun, they get to be more terrified when they realize it doesn’t work.

I’d prefer a casual outfit to be honest or a tuxedo.

2 Likes

Only demons get to wear tuxedos and carry suitcases, they have the exclusivity. :sunglasses:

You’ll be able to dress casually while in the keep, but you’ll wear armor when you fight.

1 Like