The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

This thread has been threw 2 Door crusades and is currently appears to be on elf hatred if I am not mistaken and honestly this is the thing I go to when I am angry at something just puts a smile on my face

Also I checked the Wight Kings height (Not certain for a Wight Queen if they are shorter but I would assume not) but at tallest setting is 7’2 feet tall and that is on the edge of human possibility (Without gigantism)

4 Likes

The humans of Shinra are tainted by chaos, they can grow much taller, and generally stronger than Earth humans.

7 Likes

neat

3 Likes

Can we have dracoliches?

For the height, I’m actually happy with it being 7’2". Since I picture my MC like Legate Lanius from fallout NV who is 7’1" (his armor is badass and that voice is just too damn sexy)

art of him for reference

cL4gF73_d

5 Likes

Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter

3 Likes

Amazing

2 Likes

The tallest “human” still alive in this world is Strom Walhardt, who stands at 2.5m(8’3"). He’s an extreme case, since Kriegsgardians are tall, but typically under 2/2.1 meters.

The only humanoids that are taller than that on the continent are the Valgarmians, who often range between 2.5 and 3 meters tall. Anything bigger is probably a monster, and probably a chimera.

7 Likes

I wish I didn’t need a number translator for the metric system the rest of the worlds measurements confuse my USA brain if only pirates hadn’t captured the French math mathematician headed to Benjamin Franklin while he was president then would have used the metric system

And that is quite big without gigantism the tallest human ever was I believe 7’7 feet tall so they have impressive stature

4 Likes

I never understood why the USA kept on using this weird system of feet and inches. XD

7 Likes

The answer you can now give people is pirates

2 Likes

Benjamin Franklin was never a president

3 Likes

Edit: Darn your right but I think he was just in charge of stuff like that at the time but wasn’t president (I am not used to being out historied)

Unless the History Channel lied to me

4 Likes

oh that’s easy, because M’ERICA. Changing out of that system will take years sadly to implement by now. closest were getting is nasa. despite the annoying conversions we have to use when working with EVERYONE ELSE, i dont see any significant strides for another couple decades at least its just to much economic hassle to change everything.

4 Likes

I know I just wanted to point that out, he was very important and while was still alive, the presidents used him a lot to make important decisions.

4 Likes

Better get back on topic before we need to be warned

Edit: Not that I have derailed this thread before

4 Likes

This thread has NEVER been derailed by talk about doors and elves

8 Likes

And definitely not by warhammer related themes either.

6 Likes

Surely there is a way to ban these words. :thinking:

I should nail a sign on this thread saying “Talking about elves, doors or warhammer without a license is strictly forbidden, and will be punished by putting a coin in the swear jar. And if you’re Alpharius get the hell out of my bar.”

I don’t care about a few off-topic messages once in a while, what I don’t want is a torrent of references and memes that completely swallows every relevent messages.

Welp, it must start somewhere, or the USA will always be left behind. And it would probably be better if it happened sooner rather than later. The unwillingness to make a change is a real problem with every modern government I think. I’m seriously flabbergasted at how afraid the masses and politics are of changes.

How do they expect things to evolve if they refuse to break the status quo once in a while? It’s the same in France, people are SCREAMING for changes, but every time something changes they start whining (half of the time it’s legitimate though, I have to admit it), you wouldn’t believe just how many strikes there can be at the same time. Though the government is largely at fault, it’s clear they don’t know or don’t care about the country’s and the people’s prosperity, preferring instead to fill their pockets no matter what, making useless expenses while increasing taxes like crazy. For exemple, there are people on strike all over France these days because of the last insane increase on fuel prices.

9 Likes

We can talk about darkest dungeon instead “suggestive wink” and to get my license I shall swear my trumpet into your service!

2 Likes