The Wight King(WIP - REVAMPED) Shattered demo released at post 3315 (10/01/2018)

adult-fiction
science-fantasy

Why does the sky not break apart?
What is the winning lotto numbers for my area?
When you sleep does the universe die and get reborn?
Are you really my father or are you not lord Vader?
What is Frankenstein’s education area in and what College did he attend.
What number wight king are we?
final question what is the name of the first wight king?

Nanomachines, son!

The answer is 42, it’s always 42.

Depends what kind of mushrooms you’re on… And if you’ll give me some. :japanese_goblin:

I’m actually John Cena.

Monster High… no, I’d rather not remember this exists.

Good question. Probably between thirty and fourty.

“Please not the eyes!” or something like that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Conspiracy theory time. The elves have pointy ears.Doors have pointy corners which means the elves created doors!!!

We’ve been exposed. Commence Operation Knife Ears.

Thank you so much for referencing that.

Woah. I thought the Wight King’s were quite powerful but it sounds like they’ve been flattened. Either that or they’ve just been around for a very long time.

The first Wight King saw the end of the old world. Millenias have passed by and Wight Kings succeeded each other, not all left their mark, while some still haunt stories older than Aquilea others were as quickly forgotten.

Being a Wight King doesn’t mean you’ll succeed, power alone is nothing. And several centuries can pass before another Wight King awakens.

But with power its one step closer to the extinction of doors and elves

This thread has been threw 2 Door crusades and is currently appears to be on elf hatred if I am not mistaken and honestly this is the thing I go to when I am angry at something just puts a smile on my face

Also I checked the Wight Kings height (Not certain for a Wight Queen if they are shorter but I would assume not) but at tallest setting is 7’2 feet tall and that is on the edge of human possibility (Without gigantism)

The humans of Shinra are tainted by chaos, they can grow much taller, and generally stronger than Earth humans.

neat

Can we have dracoliches?

For the height, I’m actually happy with it being 7’2". Since I picture my MC like Legate Lanius from fallout NV who is 7’1" (his armor is badass and that voice is just too damn sexy)

art of him for reference

cL4gF73_d

Patrolling the Mojave makes me wish for a nuclear winter

Amazing

The tallest “human” still alive in this world is Strom Walhardt, who stands at 2.5m(8’3"). He’s an extreme case, since Kriegsgardians are tall, but typically under 2/2.1 meters.

The only humanoids that are taller than that on the continent are the Valgarmians, who often range between 2.5 and 3 meters tall. Anything bigger is probably a monster, and probably a chimera.

I wish I didn’t need a number translator for the metric system the rest of the worlds measurements confuse my USA brain if only pirates hadn’t captured the French math mathematician headed to Benjamin Franklin while he was president then would have used the metric system

And that is quite big without gigantism the tallest human ever was I believe 7’7 feet tall so they have impressive stature

I never understood why the USA kept on using this weird system of feet and inches. XD

The answer you can now give people is pirates

Benjamin Franklin was never a president

Edit: Darn your right but I think he was just in charge of stuff like that at the time but wasn’t president (I am not used to being out historied)

Unless the History Channel lied to me

oh that’s easy, because M’ERICA. Changing out of that system will take years sadly to implement by now. closest were getting is nasa. despite the annoying conversions we have to use when working with EVERYONE ELSE, i dont see any significant strides for another couple decades at least its just to much economic hassle to change everything.