The Wight King(WIP - REVAMPED) Shattered demo released at post 3315 (10/01/2018)

adult-fiction
science-fantasy

It’s all muscle memory. Reflexes that normally die in time, but stick to the Wight King.

Though it’s not food that sates his hunger.

Not in the same way as humans. Water will quickly evaporate in his body and be released by breathing. Food is entirely consumed by his body in order to pull a meagre amount of energy out of it, the Wight King can’t live on this, but his body does consume any kind of biological elements animal or vegetal, even bones would be consumed.

I guess whether they are genuine or fake, is only a matter of perspective.

Are they necessary? No. Are they meaningful? Maybe. :3

With training and concentration he can completely shut down all living funcionts of his body and restart them later, as long as he has energy he’s alive, everything else is not necessary, just reflexes.

The blood in his veins is not human blood anymore, it’s very similar but its effects and use in the body is different. It’s not really living, but it’s not dead either. The Wight King’s ashen skin isn’t really related to the blood.

The Wight King wouldn’t be able to reproduce in the same way than humans. I still have to think about how things would go, but… spawn, is a well-chosen word.

Secret revealed…they are related.

https://goo.gl/images/B4cxo5

Welp, Dragon Age dark ritual time

Stahp it! :roll_eyes:

No seriously, the Wight King isn’t human… what do you think would come of a perfect monster trying to make more of its own?

Frankenstein’s monster learning from the mistakes of thier creator…
The hulks son who learned from his pops who learned from his.
Godzilla…
The twilight books…ok maybe strike that last one it doesn’t help my case.

Here. I fixed it.

The difference is that Wight Kings are not man-made. A monster without maker is left only with what they have as reference, the result of replication can only be a flawed copy.

And when you’re trying to make a copy of something that powerful, the slightest drift can result in a catastrophic failure. wink wink

This is why the people at the human cloning labs always say never make a clone of a clone of a clone…

@Drakeye How would you know? Unless… Gasp YOUR A CLONE!!!

I will neither confirm nor deny my relation to Dredd…

What are you talking about? Vault 108 went perfectly fine cloning clones of a clone…Hey Gary it’s me Gary and my cousin Gary and our mutual friend Gary!

Also let’s stop focusing our anger on the elves and focus on the stupid hobbits instead

What have the hobbits ever done :confused:

Are there hobbits?

Probably nothing but why not have undead hobbit you can name one Frodo

If there was, they wouldn’t last long. There’s no such thing as the peaceful Shire on this planet.

I hate hobbits for reasons I don’t fully understand myself… but they probably deserve it. XD

Preferably dead hobbits I wouldn’t name. :smirk:

I just want the option to have a ton of undead pets (people and things I have killed) and just name them things

edit: WOW that sounds more sadistic then intended

So, since I’ve managed to leave my undead state for the moment, I might as well tell you about some changes I wanted to make to the lore.

I wanted to replace the name Meidia by Aquilea. Because it sounds better and Meidia was actually a name I gave to the country because I couldn’t think of anything better. So now the meidian empire is the aquilean empire.

I was thinking on naming the world on which the Wight King happens “Shinra”. So, tell me what you think about it, or if you have suggestions, that could be fun as well.

I haven’t thought yet of a good name for the continent, so if you have ideas don’t hesitate. XD

So I had a lot of trouble finding both the time and will to write, but I’ve finally managed to go back to a regular writing rate. So hopefully no more unforeseen obstacles will slow me down.

Primum Latin for primordial or Primus

has a nice ring to it.

Primus that sounds ok somewhat comfortable sounding.

And now I return to final fantasy.

that was a final fantasy name?