The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Why does the FK care?
Like immense pain indefinitely occurring usually inflicts madness of insanity or indifference.
What do you do?

Still Immortal, can he be stopped, in death, would it be a better alternative to agony, how does he always hurt?

A pain, never ceasing,
But barely increasing.
Grown adapt, if not in the physical sense,
Then mentally it’ll accustom to it,
If not madness, then indifference,
Will be his cane, to walk upon,
Through his indefinite burden,
A pain worse than burning,
But if magical pain exist,
Then you win, I quit.

2 Likes

The Flayed King dealt with the pain in the only way he could, he endured it, he reveled in it, he harnessed it and forget it into a blade.

Whether or not he was consumed by the curse as a result… who knows?

3 Likes

At this point it’s not a challenge, it’s one of those impossible trials the greek hells put you through. XD

He brings the fire. :3

He’s more the ‘to unleash upon thy foe’ kind of guy, but yeah, nothing more convincing than a flayed giant of a man standing by the throne while you go through ‘peaceful negotiations’.

3 Likes

images%20(12)
Isn’t everyone’s favorite waifu a pure-blood ?

5 Likes

Maybe the non Christian styles are allowed? Or…fall back on someone else. Like Helena! She seems fine.

2 Likes

6 Likes

The first thing I thought seeing that was

4 Likes

Lmao, that’s actually their theme song in TTS :joy:

Now, @bl00dragon I can’t help but imagine the WK bursting in with 2 other wight lords in nothing but loincloths with this song playing

Someone: my lords, why are you late ?
Wight lord: sorry, we were oiling our abs
WK: giggling don’t you mean, each other’s abs ?

3 Likes

Isn’t the no Vampire sex more relevant then?

USELESS

3 Likes

Nope nope nope.

Plants a ‘blocus on pillar men references’ sign

2 Likes

Well to be fair, Kars isn’t even a vampire at the end. More some kind of transcendent being that’s closer to an actual god than any kind of demonic creature.

PS: IQ = 400. XD

2 Likes

Or a Gary Stu OC. Not that he isn’t enjoyable.

3 Likes

There has been something I have thinking about when I was playing this again last night.

The Wight King is undead, right? I remember the author stating that the Wight King is the perfect undead, almost completely human in appearance with some signs to show he is something else; ashen and sickly skin as well as the glowing eyes. But what I found more interesting was that the Wight King has a beating heart, that he could become ‘famished’, that he could drink water, that he breaths the air. Are these biological needs and functions genuine, or are they more like illusions born from the time the Wight King was truly human? If the Wight King doesn’t eat or drink, stops breathing and even manages to stop his heart, would he die again or would the magic keeping him animated stop that from happening?

It also makes me wonder about the blood. What exactly is the heart pumping through the body? Dead blood, or is the blood that of any living human? Given the Wight King’s sickly appearance, I would assume the blood is dead. But if the blood is alive, can other parts of the Wight King’s body truly be alive as well? When he eats and drinks, does the body process that food like it would for a human, with all the results such processes end with? Could the Wight King even produce children, if he found a suitable carrier for his spawn? Would the children be like him, near perfect undead, or would they be human?

2 Likes

They don’t need them. So if the Wight king were to stop breathing for example, nothing would happen to them

It’s all muscle memory. Reflexes that normally die in time, but stick to the Wight King.

Though it’s not food that sates his hunger.

Not in the same way as humans. Water will quickly evaporate in his body and be released by breathing. Food is entirely consumed by his body in order to pull a meagre amount of energy out of it, the Wight King can’t live on this, but his body does consume any kind of biological elements animal or vegetal, even bones would be consumed.

I guess whether they are genuine or fake, is only a matter of perspective.

Are they necessary? No. Are they meaningful? Maybe. :3

With training and concentration he can completely shut down all living funcionts of his body and restart them later, as long as he has energy he’s alive, everything else is not necessary, just reflexes.

The blood in his veins is not human blood anymore, it’s very similar but its effects and use in the body is different. It’s not really living, but it’s not dead either. The Wight King’s ashen skin isn’t really related to the blood.

The Wight King wouldn’t be able to reproduce in the same way than humans. I still have to think about how things would go, but… spawn, is a well-chosen word.

2 Likes

Secret revealed…they are related.

2 Likes

https://goo.gl/images/B4cxo5

Welp, Dragon Age dark ritual time

1 Like

Stahp it! :roll_eyes:

No seriously, the Wight King isn’t human… what do you think would come of a perfect monster trying to make more of its own?

Frankenstein’s monster learning from the mistakes of thier creator…
The hulks son who learned from his pops who learned from his.
Godzilla…
The twilight books…ok maybe strike that last one it doesn’t help my case.

Here. I fixed it.

The difference is that Wight Kings are not man-made. A monster without maker is left only with what they have as reference, the result of replication can only be a flawed copy.

And when you’re trying to make a copy of something that powerful, the slightest drift can result in a catastrophic failure. wink wink

3 Likes