The Wight King(WIP - REVAMPED) Rebirth update (08/02/2018)

he goes all out not matter what.

Even at 1? Now I gotta see this lol

How do you even get 9 i really want to see it i bet its a crazy fight.

It’s still impossible to get. I tried it with 26% power and 25% skill (basically can pass every stat check). Getting close to him and then smashing the statue gives you 8. Dodging and using the statue as a distraction then using it as a platform gives 8 too (using it directly gives 7). Going crazy and using the statue as a weapon gives 8 too. Everything else gives less than 8, you can even see in the code that it’s impossible. I also started with outskilling him instead of duel of power and speed (outskilling does 3 damage and duel of power only does 2)

Yes, even if you don’t get over 7, you still make yourself enough of a threat for that. He’s not stupid, he knows that he’ll expose himself to worse wounds if he continues holding back. But he prefers besting his enemies without his powers if he can. He doesn’t want to rely on them to get the job done.

I kept miscalculating respective damage, sorry, NOW you can.

The fight scene is still rough as I said. I’ll rework all that on a later date. Kinda sick of reworking things lately. :grinning:

Though I’m working on the end of the prologue and that other thing I want to show you people.

I don’t know if this is the right thing but I got Debug:9 in the fight.

How?! And no this is right because debug 9 is the highest stat you can get in the fight from what the author has stated before.

I used a fight of skill and use statue as weapon, I know skill was 20 and strength 26

You can get debug 9 now with either the statue as weapon or the statue distraction then platform options (both starting with outskilling him)

Ahhh this WIP is so cool!! Ive been glancing at it for a while, but since I finally decided to make a profile I figured I would comment on how much I like this idea! It’s really rare to find a well-developed WIP where you play as a more monsterous MC. Good luck!

Welcome. I’m glad you like what I’ve done so far, and that I motivated you to create a profile. I really enjoy making stories with more unconventional protagonists, and seeing other works of fiction with such protagonists.

Anybody else pretend they were Aunt Ooal Gown from Overlord while playing this?

I picture myself more like this guy from Overlord game %D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%9A%D0%B5

I felt more like this

This is how I imagine my MC though there’s two versions; one as is the image depicts and the other is white, gold (hair) and red for the glowing bits.

ART BY: Thedurrrrian

awww you are no fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I imagine the Wight King like the Death Knights from Warcraft

I imagine the MC to look like the knight from Dark Souls. They are both undead and human-looking (the game said a few times you look not much different from humans) and the game says you wear a helmet too.

Uuu that Dark souls armor Is imo one of the coolest lookin armors