The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Debug 7, been a while since I played this.

Alaric, merciful wight king of skill and finesse, got debug 8.

4 Likes

I got debug 8 during the fight scene

I also got debug 8 in my play through.

I got a Debug:8 in my game.

Second play through i got Debug 8 is it possible to get higher.

1 Like

it goes up to 9…

debug 8

btw @bl00dragon can you add a flirtation choice for the lady knight? that will be kind of funny.

something like " As you see i did not kill your friend here, so… will you invite me to dinner? " :rofl::rofl:

10 Likes

has anybody got 9 yet.

no one has mentioned getting it yet…

1 Like

Actually it’s my fault, forgot to add to the value of the most damaging path. Now it’s possible to get 9.

4 Likes

While it would be hilarious, I doubt it would fit the scene for some reason. :smirk:

In a less grim setting I’d have thought about it.

5 Likes

I’ve got the DEBUG:7 Love the fight scene so intense

I got 8 yesterday but seeing how you added 9, I’m very interested to see what happens when I get 9 now. Especially if you can completely mess up the paladin to the point he has to go all out when you get 8 lol

2 Likes

he goes all out not matter what.

Even at 1? Now I gotta see this lol

How do you even get 9 i really want to see it i bet its a crazy fight.

2 Likes

It’s still impossible to get. I tried it with 26% power and 25% skill (basically can pass every stat check). Getting close to him and then smashing the statue gives you 8. Dodging and using the statue as a distraction then using it as a platform gives 8 too (using it directly gives 7). Going crazy and using the statue as a weapon gives 8 too. Everything else gives less than 8, you can even see in the code that it’s impossible. I also started with outskilling him instead of duel of power and speed (outskilling does 3 damage and duel of power only does 2)

1 Like

Yes, even if you don’t get over 7, you still make yourself enough of a threat for that. He’s not stupid, he knows that he’ll expose himself to worse wounds if he continues holding back. But he prefers besting his enemies without his powers if he can. He doesn’t want to rely on them to get the job done.

I kept miscalculating respective damage, sorry, NOW you can.

1 Like

The fight scene is still rough as I said. I’ll rework all that on a later date. Kinda sick of reworking things lately. :grinning:

Though I’m working on the end of the prologue and that other thing I want to show you people.

6 Likes