The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

So, the more people I screw, figuratively and literally, the stronger I get?

Oh we are special among the special…

A Wright King of course.

1 Like

Well, each Wight King is unique. :3

But some were more gifted than others, the first wasn’t bad either.

2 Likes

Hmm is there anyone around that has seen the other kings in an animated state? Like some book keeper?

1 Like

Surprisingly… kinda. It’s temporary though. The most interesting about it for a Wight King is to devour the emotions that they can no longer feel. Fear is by far the most efficient for a boost.

Yes. Dandelion has served three Wight Kings, and something else may have.

1 Like

And the last one was millennium ago… I’m going to poke so much fun at his age.

1 Like

Wait, it’s a curse? But we become like a god! Is there a downside I don’t know about, besides being hunted and feared? I would hate it if my dad was one and I didn’t get anything

Son:Dad why didn’t you give me any of your powers?
Dad: Why would you want to be like me son? This is a curse!
Son:stabs dad
Dad:You know that won’t hurt me right
Son:EXACTLY

9 Likes

Ok, I’d probably react the exact same way. XD

You’ll see soon enough. The revamp will make it abundantly clear that you’re not in for a walk in the park. :3

3 Likes

Shoot, well looks like I’m gonna not gonna be as strong as I thought. At least it won’t be as deadly as sunlight kills or something just as hard to avoid… right?

1 Like

It’s not a weakness. Unlike the sunlight allergy of vampires. What I’m talking about doesn’t impair your power… But I speak too much. You’ll see, in time.

5 Likes

Would i be willing to give my Theoretical kid the Wight kings Curse? Most Cer-…my lawyers have informed me my opinion is no comment…

7 Likes

And what is the way we can do that?

Adoption? Creating zombie/vampire?

Hmm had a thought we have a offspring with one group that can have them with us and pass down the powers while still being able to breed with humans and creating part human children that inherit powers.
Us and Species A
Half s half them
Has future child with a human
New child is our grandson
Or we add a bother generation of them getting the part human offspring as great grandchild inheriting a small fragment of our powers.

1 Like

wasn’t it originally vampires didn’t die in the sun light they just got weaken to the point of almost being a human

1 Like

Besides the thought of not being able to die of old age, and being hard to kill, I can see that as a curse. Living would start to get tiring after say 400+ years especially in the days of old. Ignoring the obvious thought of outliving mortal beings and probably many supernatural things, there is the obvious tedius boring factor. Eventually you would just be starting world wars just to get some sort of temporary entertainment.

Edit: this is why gods can go mad…

4 Likes

I picture powerful immortals as the opposite, they can do whatever with no consequences and don’t have to grow up because of it, so they’re always having fun at the expense of others.

1 Like

I gotta say, being immortal form age but only heavily resistant to damage is the second best immortality (first being completely immortal until you don’t want to be) but why is that bad? if you ever get bored with living eighter just do litteraly anything and put 110% of yourself it or its drastic but just off yourself. I mean imagine what you could do with immortality! Study anything and everything till you become a master and don’t worry about time because you have all the time in the world. Wonder the earth and see everything. Do death defying stunts and never worry. Become a world wide icon. Allmost anything! (Within reason)

@Kiogu1 I thought it was about a pedophilic vampire?:thinking::thinking::upside_down_face:

2 Likes

and Beastiality, don’t forget Beastiality.

DON'T LOOK INSIDE!! BAD BAD

AND YOU CLICK IT :disappointed:
click on the firts photo

jackob

4 Likes

They get weaker and weaker, the sun destroys their mana first, and then slowly attack their body. After long expositions, they are subjected to grievous burning that is very hard to regenerate, and if they are stuck under the sunlight, they eventuall wither and burn to a crisp. It can take several hours, sometimes even day depending on the vampire’s tolerance.

That seems quite sophisticated just for human offsprings with a small part of your power. XD

But the curse would not apply in the same way to an offspring of a Wight King. Chances are they would get the worst of it with little advantages.

Madness is an eventuality all immortals can face one day. Those with human sentience at least.

I think whether or not immortality is a curse depends greatly on the personality and sentience of the bearer. Some would go raving mad, others would become depressed to an extent no mortal can know, and others would not give a shit and enjoy their immortality. I know I’d have a lot of fun being immortal, but I know some friends who told me they could simply not be immortal, they wouldn’t bear the death of all they love.

1 Like