The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Unleashing the darkness all the way​:smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

You know if you were gathering souls as a demon today the easiest way to get the most souls quickly is too put your contract in the terms and conditions.

7 Likes

I should have called my character God Of Death.

That would work so well. It’s scary how lengthy they are and it would be easy just to sneak something like that in. But I suppose if one person found it then they would tell the world.

5 Likes

There would be no one left to tell at that point :smiling_imp: *Insert evil laughter here *

4 Likes

It was really a fun demo, crushing the templar was really fun and really put in perspective how strong your character was and the combat with the Paladin was epic

i can’t wait to see how it turns out

2 Likes

Shhh I’ve been hiding mine in the apple user agreement as of 5 patches ago…your gonna ruin my quota.

If they took it seriously I’d just pay them off, claim it was a hack and wait a few years and put it somewhere else…like a dark souls video game as a “joke”

5 Likes

Better yet, let’s make it fun. Devise the hardest, most unfair, unbielievably cancerous game ever made, Dark Souls tuned to eleven. Make a lot of noise on it, and make it look like an underground, edgy game with pompous declarations. “Wager your soul, if you dare.”

One try per soul, only one. Each time you lose, the soul of one whom you love is taken until you are the only soul left to take. But shall you win, your wildest, your deepest, darkest wish shall be granted. They will play, without knowing, at first, that this is all real.

The only way to take back what was lost, is to wager more and beat the game. People will play, and they will lose more and more. And as they grow desperate, they will sacrifice even more to reconquer what was lost, until they have nothing left to sacrifice.

Wait a few days, the game will be banned, but people will still search for it. For the cursed ones, for the dark games that none can defeat.

Before the end, you shall have so many souls that your victory will be assured.

7 Likes

15 Likes

Well done guardsman you shall be promoted to sergeant keep serving the emperor.

4 Likes

@Arcane_warrior oh boy! Now I get to die for the emperor in better gear!

7 Likes

Damn right be proud guardman be proud now go and die for the emperor

4 Likes

Edit: Thanks GM71, Also are we ugly?

Love the story, so far.

1 Like

@Theguyfive_Jbra yes there will be romance in the story

1 Like

After that summary you do know you’re gonna have to make a WiP out of it. Maybe the MC is the child of someone who lost their soul and you could go find the long lost Dark Souls To Extreme game to restore your families souls…

I’d play that for sure

Bah, Imperial Scum! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Screw the imperials,screw the eldar and screw the orks Necrons ftw

1 Like

Despite my name I actually don’t play Eldar. Anyway, let’s avoid another tangent. Is there a Warhammer thread? I feel like there should be.

1 Like

We could make one prolly

1 Like

unnamed%20(15)

5 Likes

No. Not yet anyway. :smirk:

Well, you do look sickly pale and generally have a very disturbing presence but it’s not like you look like a rotting corpse.

5 Likes