The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Nothing more romantic than some undead parkour sighs

@Dark_Stalker What is this, kick the elf day?

@Taylor_Enean A lonely pair of elf fanatics in a sea of rage

Every day is kick the elf day.

3 Likes

That would be rude of us elves get a whole week where only kicking is allowed.
Edit: (says the one who nearly a third of the time chooses half elf in this demo)

1 Like

original

3 Likes

Anyone who listens to a knife ear is clearly not in the right state of mind.

The only good thing elves have done is plumbing.

2 Likes

Oof
tumblr_n6iqv91p1X1sm1uypo4_500

2 Likes

So, I turn my back for a second, and it’s war against the elves already? XD

10 Likes

@bl00dragon
I have last played this demo when it was just the first version of the prologue. It was the beginning of 2017, I think.
You have absolutely grown as an author since then. It’s not perfect, but it’s improved vastly. Good luck going forward.

3 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad the experience I’ve acquired since the last year is showing in my more recent works. It feels good to have people recognize your growth, it makes me want to improve even more. :wink:

8 Likes

I mean, if the government suddenly got abolished wouldn’t you declare war against them?

Yup you improved a lot for example… :thinking: :worried: :bulb: you fixed your spacing issue :blush:

2 Likes

On a side note Elven doors are the worst of all the doors, they just stand there with their Elfyness

3 Likes

Yeah but they look awesome though! “Elfyness” is the new must have this year!

3 Likes

Bah Elven doors are weak and can be kicked down by even a normal human! Dwarf doors though they are the hallmark of security were even the Wight King might be challenged.

3 Likes

Glad that @bl00dragon recognized the second most importance race besides human by making it an option. I don’t see a dwarf MC…

2 Likes

that is because Dwarves aren’t born, their Forged for many months thus you can have a Half Dwarf…

1 Like

I didn’t know we could be a door.

10 Likes

Bro, I’m with you! Let’s protect the elf race!!

Edit: This is why Elves are OP!

3 Likes

Elves are terrible, I mean Melkor made orcs out of them, think about how much better life would be without orcs. If there weren’t any elves he couldn’t have made orcs.

3 Likes

If there are no orcs then he would probably just use the Easterlings as replacements.

@Vanessa_Pang Finally, another pro-elf person. Interesting video!

Doors OP plz nerf

2 Likes

Obviously, a Dawi (dwarf) wight king is the best…not only is he swift he is short af

1 Like