The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

My Wight King will be a kindly old man who won’t murder you unless you do something extremely offensive such as

1. Insulting him
  2. Saying something that could somehow be taken as an insult
  3. Lying
  4. Sounding kind of like you are lying
  5. Breathing to much
  6. Breathing too loudly
  7. Breathing

As long as you follow those simple guidelines you will be perfectly fine.

16 Likes

Yea 2-6 are definatly on there.

I immediately thought of a slightly less scarred, paler vash the stampede wich I’m perfectly fine with…:blush:

You want to be nice? You are the most powerful undead in the world, the proverbial devil made manifest in the physical world as the harbinger of the apocolypse, and you want to be nice? :laughing:

6 Likes

Well, there’s no universal rule that says all powerful beings have to conquer the world and spread chaos to ever corner of it right? If they want to be different, I say more power to 'em. :smile:

As for myself, I can’t play as a villain ever. Always mess it up when I try. :sweat_smile:

Although, MC will still defend themselves if others attack first and ask questions later. He’ll try to keep bloodshed to a minimum and only do as is necessary.

9 Likes

I’m too kind…literally when you are first fighting the Templars I wanted their to be a choice where you say sorry after each strike…or where you cuddle and heal their wounds kek

6 Likes

Conquer the world, yes. Bring chaos to it, no. At least, that wouldn’t be my intention. The game almost sets it up as though you are required to take over the world, like you would be doing the world a favour by throwing down all these living nations and tyrants and crazy cults.

I used to be like that, once. You get used to being evil in games after a while. :wink:

Awww, aren’t you adorable. :grin: If I ever scheme to take over the world and had to face an adversary who would stand against me, I sure hope it would be you. :wink:

7 Likes

Hmm, there’s something that keeps bugging me. I don’t really remember, but when I had finished reading I had a feeling that whoever MC was, he knew Asterius in his previous life or something… I wonder, what kind of drama behind this, or its just me :relaxed:

5 Likes

Yeah, I noticed that the MC sorta recognized him as well. Possible sneaky backstory here? :thinking:

4 Likes

I doubt they new each other personally though… I mean, how long has it been since MC died? For how long has he been in the coffin? Asterius probably wasn’t even born… Or I’m wrong?

2 Likes

:man_shrugging: Maybe Asterius` uncles-fathers-daughters-cousintwiceremoved-roomates-goldfishes-partner knew him? (or something distant like that)

4 Likes

Or perhaps MC was some (in)famous warrior/tyrant/conqueror and Asterius grew up lisening to stories about MC

4 Likes

We looked familiar to him so there is probably a statue of us somewhere, perhaps in the tomb where we were buried as Asterius had almost certainly been there before

4 Likes

Clearly we busted down his family door.

4 Likes

Well, nothing is stopping you from trying. XD

Sometimes, the “villain” just doesn’t have a choice. :slightly_smiling_face:

The cuddly-diddly Wight King. :3

Asterius on the ride home from the church:
“… Now I remember! That was ornate oak etched with the history of my ancestors, you villain!” Shaking fist vengefully into the air.

Seriously, I think I’m gonna keep it shut about this. I just love seeing your theories about it. :smirk:

13 Likes

Mwha? A villain? Well I’d never! My goal is to give everyone nice deep, tight hugs… around their necks. Clearly not villainous.

4 Likes

Misunderstood Wight King: I’m not turning people into zombies because I’m evil, I’m doing it because I want friends :c

10 Likes

The wight King will cuddle you! You big fat meanie Paladin…and that poor Lieutenant who had a face full of sword :crossed_swords:

2 Likes

Need… more!! Love it can’t wait till the next update :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Glad you liked it. :wink:

I’m working on it right now, and I think a mini-update should be ready soon, to wait until the rest of chapter 1 is ready.

6 Likes

i think we knew each other somewhat well perhaps family of some sort or brothers in arms, or knew each other well in battle as rivals. id say my order of guess is
1 family (biggest guess possibly ancestor)
2 brothers in arms
3 rivals

3 Likes