The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Will that effect any romance options?

Some, yes. Not everyone is willing to see beyond the appearance of a monster.

But those forms won’t always be permanent. Nor will you turn yourself into a complete monster unless that’s what you wanted.

2 Likes

Who will be the ROs?

An interesting question when the protagonist is undead. They are essentially a walking corpse. But, who knows, some might be into that kind of thing. :laughing:

This game certainly reminds me of Dark Souls. Nameless, accursed undead. Unfit to even be cinder. I picture my undead protagonist much like the knight character, though perhaps in more flasher armour that you get later in the game. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t want to spoil every ROs before they are even there. But I’ll you that Helena, Dandelion and Elizabeth will be romanceable.

I like your vision of the main character.

8 Likes

I picture the Wight King at first something like this

And then having some more ornate, terrifying and ominous armor later if WK chooses to, I imagine mine something like this

6 Likes

@Nazroth I think they both look good. :slight_smile: Who are these characters? The first one looks like it comes from a comic.

Hmmmm. How would those romances work? Would these characters be able to develop true loving feelings for the protagonist, despite them being undead? Or would it be more along the lines of… you simply being an incredibly powerful undead creature and that they are seduced by your power, effectively entrancing them into giving themselves to you?

2 Likes

The first one is from the manga Goblin Slayer and the second one, I don’t really know, I just found it one day while looking for stuff in google images.

1 Like

Elizabeth is a vampire, Dandelion is a wight knight and Helena is a banshee, so as fellow undead they don’t really care that you are an undead. But each of them has a very different way of handling romance.

15 Likes

Ah, I see. For all the RO’s themselves to be undead would make things much simpler. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Something that pops into my head whenever I envision the Wight busting open his tomb

tenor

19 Likes

Lol I imagine the Wight King going out silently from the grave and when the Templars all see him and get shocked and scared he’d be like “wassup guys”

3 Likes

Not all the ROs will be undead. But those that are wouldn’t be bothered by that.

5 Likes

Could you romance a Templar/Paladin?

Nah my Wight does not hold back at anything.

1 Like

Would there be human ROs? Or would they instead be other kinds of supernatural creatures; werewolves, demons, ect.?

Also, since you are a Wight King in this game, does that mean you would be able to raise the dead? Or perhaps even raise powerful human enemies you kill as your undead servants?

1 Like

Now what kind of undead tyrant we would be if we couldnt do that?

1 Like

It may not always be possible, like with Paladins. They are holy warriors. Perhaps you cannot raise holy warriors, or those that have been treated with some holy ritual upon burial. Or perhaps raised enemies would still possess their memories, and so they would still be your enemies even if you raised them as undead.

That’s heresy time to call in the inquisition.

1 Like

@Arcane_warrior
images%20(2)

8 Likes