The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

In this world, every now and again an undead of nigh godlike power arises.

So as far as everyone else is concerned, you’re Voldemort, Darth Vader, Sauron.

Whether you’re character acts like Darth Voldesauron is however up to you.

I picture this silly Deadpool like character who, while being very very good at killing people, would much rather drink some beer, flirt with the serving girl, and play a friendly game of cards with the guys, but nooo, they just have to attack him instead, so it’s defenestration, disembowel, dismember, and decapitate time.

“Come on guys, I can’t be the only one who needs a drink, right? There’s a frothy cup of goodness with your name on it if you say yes. We could not fight and say we did.”

10 Likes

I really really want to meet this guy. You just perfectly combined my three favourite movies into one villain :D.

5 Likes

You’re a monster, awakened without memories of your life. You have become an entity beyond the living and dead, a supreme undead being, rebirthed through a curse that takes on a new bearer every handful of centuries and the simple fact that you exist makes you a threat to the entire world.

3 Likes

think of the lich king from world of Warcraft but on crack

17 Likes

Lmao best name EVER!

3 Likes

This is how i imagine my Wight King

9 Likes

I now have no choice but to name my next character Darth Voldesauron
The only question is whether to have him be The Dark Lord, Darth Voldesauron or Darth Voldesauron the Dark Lord

7 Likes

Getting a strong Overlord vibe from that and I find that amazing

What about Darth Sauroldemort just a bit longer but rolls off the tongue ever so slightly better

3 Likes

I swear for a second I thought I was looking at some sort of Ultramarine Necron.

3 Likes

And thats how I imagine a/the Wight King.

9 Likes

Perfect Wight king should be this! But I’m playing a women so… :stuck_out_tongue:
6268333-ainz

10 Likes

I cast my wight king as mortarion with the plague marines as his knights
images%20(1)

12 Likes

So the MC is a wight king, but is there anything in their appearance that makes them different from a regular human?

2 Likes

Well there is this Aura thing that regular humans don’t have. Also you got a lot of scars (though humans can have scars too)

2 Likes

Yes. They are not a rotting mess because of their regenerative powers, but they are sickly pale and their eyes illuminated by their magic. But beyond that, they look very human at first.

You will get opportunities to turn yourself into more monstrous forms later. But the monstrous nature of the Wight King shines most in their powers, it’s really when they use their powers that their true nature is revealed.

6 Likes

The difference is that a regular human can’t see auras, and theirs are so weak that they are barely visible. Powerful humans are more like the Wight King. But the Wight King is so powerful that their aura can be felt even by regular humans unless they actively suppress it.

6 Likes

Does the Kaiser and other powerful people have visible auras too?
Also you say they are sickly pale but in the old demo there was an option to choose your skin color I think

Yes, when they use their powers. When they don’t, you will only feel the ‘pressure’ of their presence, imagine it like gravity pull, the stronger you are, the greater your pressure.

You are sickly pale for your skin color. If you have a darker skin tone, it will be more ashen.

5 Likes

You gave me the idea of turning my undead skeleton army into a undead robotic skeleton army