The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Yes. It’s necessary for the story. But I’m not ruling out eventually adding the option to be a half-breed instead.

Hey, as a procrastinator lord, I have no problem with that. XD

Sweats in electronics test tomorrow

Before. About 300 years ago.

Close enough. XD

Done.

No. I haven’t worked seriously on it for a while now. But since the Shattered demo is out, I’m going to give a bit more attention to the Wight King.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive the invitation.

1 Like

Can you send me an invitation?

1 Like

Done.

Are we gonna be able to choose our body type?

2 Likes

I would like an invitation too if possible

1 Like

Done. You only need to ask. :3

I don’t think there’s a limit to how many people I can invite on a pm, so everyone of you feel free to ask, there’s no requirement beside your willingness to share your thoughts about the game.

I didn’t plan to, I didn’t think it would have an impact in this particular story.

I’m not ruling it out, but for now I don’t see how it would be interesting in that story.

Just for role-playing my character cause I had idea for how he looked, but then it described our body as graceful.

2 Likes

I would like a invitation, I’m very interested so far, and I remember voting on the other option, but I actually enjoyed the demo

1 Like

I sent you an invite.

Okay, I’m hooked. I’d like an invite please.

1 Like

Sent in a minute.

2 Likes

Uh, actually we might have a problem there, gonna explain later. XD

1 Like

Yeah, pm threads can only have 30 people at once. Gonna try to find another solution.

EDIT: Since it seems there’s no way to make a private thread big enough, gonna make another thread.

1 Like

Here is the link to the new topic:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

1 Like

Reminds me of the days the lost heir guide was private and everyone and their mother was invited.

2 Likes

Hey, couldn’t have known the limitation was so low. XD

I expected it though…

2 Likes

I think it’s rank, Lost Heir had 98. I’ll try to check Shattered out later today. :blush:

2 Likes

You mean that I, a filthy plebeian may not gather a large covent?!

Noice. I’m getting kinda desperate for someone to find fault in it. XD

3 Likes

It’s all good I found it on my own. Thanks though.

2 Likes