The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

This is why the people at the human cloning labs always say never make a clone of a clone of a clone…

3 Likes

@Drakeye How would you know? Unless… Gasp YOUR A CLONE!!!

4 Likes

I will neither confirm nor deny my relation to Dredd…

3 Likes

What are you talking about? Vault 108 went perfectly fine cloning clones of a clone…Hey Gary it’s me Gary and my cousin Gary and our mutual friend Gary!

2 Likes

Also let’s stop focusing our anger on the elves and focus on the stupid hobbits instead

What have the hobbits ever done :confused:

Are there hobbits?

2 Likes

Probably nothing but why not have undead hobbit you can name one Frodo

2 Likes

If there was, they wouldn’t last long. There’s no such thing as the peaceful Shire on this planet.

I hate hobbits for reasons I don’t fully understand myself… but they probably deserve it. XD

Preferably dead hobbits I wouldn’t name. :smirk:

1 Like

I just want the option to have a ton of undead pets (people and things I have killed) and just name them things

edit: WOW that sounds more sadistic then intended

3 Likes

So, since I’ve managed to leave my undead state for the moment, I might as well tell you about some changes I wanted to make to the lore.

I wanted to replace the name Meidia by Aquilea. Because it sounds better and Meidia was actually a name I gave to the country because I couldn’t think of anything better. So now the meidian empire is the aquilean empire.

I was thinking on naming the world on which the Wight King happens “Shinra”. So, tell me what you think about it, or if you have suggestions, that could be fun as well.

I haven’t thought yet of a good name for the continent, so if you have ideas don’t hesitate. XD

So I had a lot of trouble finding both the time and will to write, but I’ve finally managed to go back to a regular writing rate. So hopefully no more unforeseen obstacles will slow me down.

10 Likes

Primum Latin for primordial or Primus

2 Likes

has a nice ring to it.

Primus that sounds ok somewhat comfortable sounding.

2 Likes

And now I return to final fantasy.

that was a final fantasy name?

Yup. The big bad company/family of 7 and a filthy al-bed boy in 10-2

I didn’t even think of it when I chose it, I only remembered later that the evil corporation of FF7 was named this way as well.

But yeah, I chose it because I like the way it sounds. XD

Even if it sounds kinda japanese. The thing is that very few people refer to this world by its name, not many have the necessary… hindsight to think of it as a planet or a world. This planet is significantly larger than Earth, and many don’t ever leave their country, simply because it is an incredible distance to travel. The population is largely ignorant of the world itself because of the simple difference in scale.

2 Likes

well there was a game recently “crystalline” In it the hero came from earth and asked where he was and one of the local other mains said the location, after a lengthy conversation it went to region then kingdom continent and she didn’t get it yet and went to planet where he basically said “ok i’m not from there” not once did the local even think about planet its just rarely though about who would unless they aren’t from here or are aware of that possibility to begin with. at best you might say “Direction” hemisphere but you still wouldn’t say planet.
Edit: i just though of something weird
Airport checkpoint
Welcome to Hawaii, USA, North America North western Hemisphere, Earth. have a nice stay.

3 Likes

Yeah, when you think about it, it’s simple logic for a medieval world. You can’t expect the common people to understand this concept.

On Shinra, the closest thing to an actual scientist are mages and arcanists, but even their conception of space is not accurate, like the nords thought worlds simply laid onto the branches of Yggdrasil, to them worlds simply rest onto the weave of the void. Though some of them still have rudimentary astronomical knowledge.

5 Likes

If for some reason you decide to make more games in the same universe could you have one where you play as a extremely weak God trying to get there power back

2 Likes

The goal is indeed to make more stories in this same universe. For exemple Shattered happens before the Wight King, and once the Wight King ends there will be even more stories set after the endings of the Wight King.

Whether or not I’m going to do a game in which you play as a god, I don’t know yet. I already have a lot of projects, some that I am already working on, and others that I’ve only summarized and left in a corner for later.

6 Likes