The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Are you referring to the Door Demon Dave

3 Likes

So if I raise undead in battle do they stay undead forever? Because dealing with the aftermath of that would be interesting.

Sorry if that’s already been answered.

1 Like

Yes they do. Unlike some games that just make zombies and skeletons spawn out of nowhere and go back to the matrix after a while, you’ll have to deal with your growing undead ranks. Each undead you raise could just go wreck some havok into nearby cities, help the templars to track you, and eventually cause you more harm than good.

3 Likes

3D’s name should remain unspoken… It calls to dark powers, the likes of which our world should be spared from. Let the WIght King fight this unending crusade against doors. :japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

Actual question does you characters body type mean anything or is it purely for a mental image

3 Likes

It will influence fights, npc and companions interactions and your general image.

6 Likes

so if you pick the towering giant build you might hit harder but get hit more often and you might be more intimidating to your sentient followers

2 Likes

For example. The bigger Wight Kings will have more trouble evading attacks as they are bigger targets but will be able to deal with other attacks easier. A smaller Wight King would be much more agile and stealthy.

4 Likes

Orrr better yet small WK could still go beserk and with small stature you could just toss him in combat

9 Likes

Oh lord…I need the internal light of Olympus to lead me through…even then I will probably be consumed by the darkness

1 Like

See, character customisation that matters! Jolly good on you, sir! :relaxed:

5 Likes

As requested, I added the temporary character list to the main post.

6 Likes

I mean, it would be weird to have something as important as your physique not matter in your story. XD

Imagine that I have you crawling through sewers even when you’re a 2.2m giant. It’s scary to even imagine how flexible your character would need to be to do that. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

9 Likes

…I mean unless your Nosferatu then yea it’s normal.

2 Likes

Is there any relation between the Blackstone Keep Elizabeth was kept at and Bann Blackstone?

1 Like

…What have I come back to…?

1 Like

Most likly a computer desk with a screen and a mouse…:smirk:

7 Likes

We must restart the great door crusade again But this time we shall not Fail!

1 Like

Well, many games don’t limit the ares you can and cannot go because of your height. It’s nice to know that will be a factor in this game!

Oh, I got a cake next to my name! :D.

2 Likes

Happy birthday to you, you live in zoo, you look like a monkey, as all elves do, and you smell like one too.

8 Likes