The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Always loved that meme.

2 Likes

This will end with
Imperial%20Violence

or a exterminatus

41a

2 Likes

alpharius is that you.

1 Like

I’m not saying no. :upside_down_face:

Yes.

Paladins are harder to raise, but not impossible. Only very specific and costly rituals protects you from necromancy, and they are not designed to fight a Wight King.

14 Likes

Raises a special squad of holy undead warriors “and now we have our own paladins”
Edit: where they may be numerous, we are few but strong…we are the BlackGuard!

2 Likes

Image result for we are all alpharius

1 Like

Can we romance Asterius? I feel like this may have been discussed already…but there are so many posts I may have missed it.

9 Likes

@CultOfCthulhu
images%20(5)

Edit: @bl00dragon can the MC become similar to Malal/Malice and literally fight everything including their own followers ?

7 Likes

Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

Im guessing the curse that brings us back has its own endgoal that we may or may not choose to push.

2 Likes

I would imagine the Wight King to a mix of Tzeentch and Khorne

1 Like

Get out of my thread Alpharius! I’ll stab ya! :japanese_goblin:

I didn’t know Malal, but he’s awesome. And yeah, in a way, but only in a special narrative route. If you give in, you might just lose everything.

I don’t want to say too much, but let’s say you might dance right into someone’s palm, and never notice it until it is too late. :grinning:

Nope, this paladin is already taken.

13 Likes

For my first MC I’m picturing him as someone who thinks himself benevolent, spreading his “gifts” to the entire world.

• To the devout he gives the sacred gift of immortality, and those who manage to impress him become knights, his personal champions and prophets, spreading his gifts across the far corners of the world.
  • to those who refuse his gifts, to say that he’s brutal would be an understatement.
    I’m also planning on making him obsessed with honor, that is to say that he won’t stab his allies in the back, he’ll just stab them in the face again and again until it stops resembling a face.

I also have at least half a dozen other wight kings, all with different traits and goals

Edit:

images%20(4)

4 Likes

So your wight king is Nurgle?

3 Likes

More of a mix between khorne and nurgle, with a spoonful of tzeentch, and only a whiff of slaanesh

3 Likes

That’s almost chaos undivided, you need some Slaanesh over there.

3 Likes

@Nazroth , he does allow some level of excess, but only to his lieutenants (the living of course, since the dead won’t feel a thing), since he believes allowing the common soldiers that much freedom would lead to extreme lack of discipline (he does allow the living into his ranks, but he disdains them for refusing his gifts and doesn’t allow them to advance in the ranks as far as the undead)

1 Like

Honestly before I go any further…holy wight…wasn’t expecting this…first wip I read and I immediately died and came back to life…wow…when I first saw “work in progress” I thought it was gonna be a buggy mess no offense but when I read I was like ‘dear lord…it feels like it’s almost finished’ which lead me to love it…even though I’m too nice for that world kek

1 Like

Can we romance Bann Stone?

2 Likes

i wanna know if we can romance anyone, the undead need some lovin’ too lmao

4 Likes

@nulCat there will be ROs, both living and undead

5 Likes