The Wight King(WIP - REVAMPED) cliffhanger intensifies mini-update - half of chapter 1 done (12/05/2018)

adult-fiction

It never hurts to go evil from time to time

Well, being too good or too evil will have consequences. But nothing should stop you from playing as mercifully as possible. :wink:

Being an undead of justice might be complicated, but it could be worth it :smirk:. Even if only to keep clear of regular undead tropes.

Thank you for the compliment. I really thought undead beside vampires should get some love too.

Being good does have some benefits, for example sparing the running templars increases your relationship with Asterius and maybe you could have him not be your enemy later on

Undead of Justice…Undead Cleric/Paladin
Holy Undead warrior fighting in the name of Justice and Peace Eternal…:smirk:

Had a few century old vampire develop resistance to holy damage to become a holy crusader in a medieval rpg before. Thought this might be something to attempt.

Am i the only one who still isn’t clear on what exactly the mc is?

To put it plainly: MC is a very powerful undead with amnesia

In this world, every now and again an undead of nigh godlike power arises.

So as far as everyone else is concerned, you’re Voldemort, Darth Vader, Sauron.

Whether you’re character acts like Darth Voldesauron is however up to you.

I picture this silly Deadpool like character who, while being very very good at killing people, would much rather drink some beer, flirt with the serving girl, and play a friendly game of cards with the guys, but nooo, they just have to attack him instead, so it’s defenestration, disembowel, dismember, and decapitate time.

“Come on guys, I can’t be the only one who needs a drink, right? There’s a frothy cup of goodness with your name on it if you say yes. We could not fight and say we did.”

I really really want to meet this guy. You just perfectly combined my three favourite movies into one villain :D.

You’re a monster, awakened without memories of your life. You have become an entity beyond the living and dead, a supreme undead being, rebirthed through a curse that takes on a new bearer every handful of centuries and the simple fact that you exist makes you a threat to the entire world.

think of the lich king from world of Warcraft but on crack

Lmao best name EVER!

This is how i imagine my Wight King

I now have no choice but to name my next character Darth Voldesauron
The only question is whether to have him be The Dark Lord, Darth Voldesauron or Darth Voldesauron the Dark Lord

Getting a strong Overlord vibe from that and I find that amazing

What about Darth Sauroldemort just a bit longer but rolls off the tongue ever so slightly better

I swear for a second I thought I was looking at some sort of Ultramarine Necron.

And thats how I imagine a/the Wight King.

Perfect Wight king should be this! But I’m playing a women so… :stuck_out_tongue:
6268333-ainz

I cast my wight king as mortarion with the plague marines as his knights
images%20(1)

So the MC is a wight king, but is there anything in their appearance that makes them different from a regular human?