The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

I don’t know if this is the right thing but I got Debug:9 in the fight.

How?! And no this is right because debug 9 is the highest stat you can get in the fight from what the author has stated before.

I used a fight of skill and use statue as weapon, I know skill was 20 and strength 26

You can get debug 9 now with either the statue as weapon or the statue distraction then platform options (both starting with outskilling him)

Ahhh this WIP is so cool!! Ive been glancing at it for a while, but since I finally decided to make a profile I figured I would comment on how much I like this idea! It’s really rare to find a well-developed WIP where you play as a more monsterous MC. Good luck!

2 Likes

Welcome. I’m glad you like what I’ve done so far, and that I motivated you to create a profile. I really enjoy making stories with more unconventional protagonists, and seeing other works of fiction with such protagonists.

3 Likes

Anybody else pretend they were Aunt Ooal Gown from Overlord while playing this?

1 Like

I picture myself more like this guy from Overlord game %D0%BF%D1%80%D0%B5%D1%83%D0%B7%D0%B8%D0%BC%D0%B0%D1%9A%D0%B5

6 Likes

I felt more like this

2 Likes

This is how I imagine my MC though there’s two versions; one as is the image depicts and the other is white, gold (hair) and red for the glowing bits.

ART BY: Thedurrrrian

8 Likes

awww you are no fun :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I imagine the Wight King like the Death Knights from Warcraft

4 Likes

I imagine the MC to look like the knight from Dark Souls. They are both undead and human-looking (the game said a few times you look not much different from humans) and the game says you wear a helmet too.

17 Likes

Uuu that Dark souls armor Is imo one of the coolest lookin armors

I like that one. It’s pretty close to how I see my MC.

1 Like

Tbh honest I imagined my mc as artorias the abysswalker
download

12 Likes

This is how my MC looks. Ain’t Ooal Goan Knight Armor mode

16 Likes

Prologue is almost finished. Once I get it done I’ll concentrate on Shattered.

By the way, all those visions of your MCs are cool as eff. :japanese_goblin:

8 Likes

Wich wip is shattered?

1 Like

I imagined my MC more like a Nazgul from Lord of the rings.

5 Likes