The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

gasp I’m gonna take that as a yes. :wink:

2 Likes

We must consult the Necronomicon on that.

1 Like

But but… looks around in fear What of Ash Williams? I don’t know about you but I’d rather not get carved up by that chainsaw wielding maniac. After all, we’re the Wight King so obviously Ash is gonna go after us.

1 Like

to be honest I have no clue who that was until I looked him up well then we can read the version I copied off google docs

1 Like

Well you go ahead and do that while I’m a mile away. mutters to self “Better to be safe than to be sorry.”

1 Like

it’s just amazing to help make “The Wight King Abridged”

Support the official release

1 Like

Am I the only one who simple can’t NOT imagine Asterius as Uther Lightbringer?

You could describe him with a completely different look, but his mannerisms just scream “Uther”

3 Likes

There might be a bit of Uther in Asterius I guess. XD

But I think another paladin is more like Uther both in looks and personality, Strom, an important character that will enter the stage later on.

I always picture Asterius as looking like Aragorn with Obi Wan’s beard. Black hair hung back, green eyes. About 1.90 meters tall and kind of on the lithe side. About 30/35 years old.

1 Like

Seeing how we have the option to be all friends with Asterius, I can’t help but to imagine The Wight King in all of his undead glory being all buddy buddy with a paladin out of all things in the world. People would definitely be like “Wait what?!” if they catch a glance at them being all okay with each other lol

3 Likes

Welp. Things would never be that simple, especially since Asterius has a large grey zone between friends and enemies. But I admit it would be hilarious to see the people’s reaction to this. XD

4 Likes

Ah! But you’re saying there is a chance to be his best buddy ever like Deadpool and Spiderman. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Though spiderman there is a grumpy, beardy, plate armoured paladin. His thing is not swinging around, rather punching your face in with his shield and stabbing you with his blade and throwing light spells at you.

I don’t think you can actually become friend with Asterius. He’s just not that kind of person. But you can earn his respect.

4 Likes

Hey I was wondering if we will obtain minions like the skeleton Knight and be able to train them in different ways aka berserker or shield wall. And be able to let them fight enemies like paladins in your name and stead,

And I wrote something to go along with that idea.

1 Like

We kinda could do that in the old demo but I’m sure we’ll be able to do something like that in the revamped demo.

"Leave old man, I’m busy with more important matters than your petty revenge"

The words the wight king said to the paladin before walking away lit a great fire inside the older man as happy memories of his fellow men and woman appeared in his mind which was quickly replaced with their corpses and funerals.

“Damn demon turning his back on me!” The hulking paladins roared inside his head with hatred glowing in his eyes that matches the silver glow of his battle axe.

As the veteran paladin grips his weapon so tight that the shaft starts to crack he swings down with all his might tossing the weapon with a similar boom of thunder,

The divine axe spins so fast that in a matter of seconds it becomes a blur which tears through the air while blitzing towards the towering wight king who has stopped to stare up at the full moon.

But to the surprise of the paladin the divine axe stop inches away from the wight king’s back.

"My lord decided to gracefully spare your life and in return you decide to attack him from behind" A cold voice speaks with barely contained rage. "I’ll break your mind and body until you beg for death"

The paladin narrowed his eyes as he saw a pitch black hand sticking out of the wight king’s shadow and clutching his weapon before slowly rising into the form of a cloaked man with pale skin, long black hair and deep yellow eyes.

The cloaked man launched the axe back with an even louder boom which the paladin barely managed to catch and even then sent him skidding backwards slightly.

“Alexander,I thought I told everyone to stay at the castle” The wight king speaks with a clam voice as the cloaked man bent down in front of the wright king as he floated above the ground.

“Forgive me my lord, I sensed that man’s presence and knew that he would be a bother to you on your most important journey and came to stop him from interrupting you” Alexander spoke calmly which turns into annoyance “I hate to admit it took me longer than I liked to deal with three paladins he was leading”

“Please let me rectify my mistake for allowing him to reach you!” He begged while his cloak and hair started to leak smog due to nervousness.

“Three paladins” The veteran paladin muttered as he quickly remembered the three trainee paladins that are worthy of his training before seeing purple eyes, golden pigtails and a blood drenched arm with a lion tattoo stick out from under the shadowy cloak before sinking into his depths “I’ll kill you all!!!”

The wight king glanced at the paladin now surrounded in a silver aura that cracked the surrounding ground and tore the bark off trees if not snapping them in half before staring down at Alexander.

“You have twenty minutes, don’t take too long I want to reach the tower in a day” The wight king spoke as he started to walk away.

“It will be done it ten” Alexander said with a happy tone before twisting around to face the enraged enemy with a glare as he quickly absorbed the surrounding shadows to grow taller and form sharp tendrils from under his cloak “You’ll pay dearly for making me look like an incompetent fool in front of my lord”

The veteran paladin simply yelled in utter fury as he blitzed towards the monster in front of him wanting nothing more than rip and tear into it.

7 Likes

Getting minions is part of the plan. But I don’t know if I’ll go so far as making micro-gestion of your troops part of the game. Except for companions.

I prefer to concentrate on unique characters evolving alongside you rather than nameless scrubs. Lieutenants will have some stuff too though.

I like what you wrote. I always enjoy fan fictions. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks. So you mean that lady we had fight the skeleton knight we made could deal with an angry paladin mini boss allowing the player to save power against the main boss.

Also like the anime/manga overlord with the floor generals

1 Like

There has to be a part where some major ally betrays you and you can respond with “It’s Treason then?” (All hail lord Sheev Palpatine! For the Emperor!)

It’s all that Horus’s fault the heretic!
Treason amongst the mostly dead…
that’s something you don’t see every day
:thinking: :+1: weird but I iz approving.

2 Likes

Is there any romance in this game? If not I totally get why.

1 Like