The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

All right, whats better at stunning your foes than battling in the buff and on fire.

3 Likes

Wearing oversized and bright pink and green overalls with spandex under them. With arrows in you. To compliment the obvious awesomeness.

4 Likes

A pink leopard-print leotard with green patches and flashy yellow lines that shine in the dark. Rubber shoes, knee and elbow protections, a red headband, aviator sunglasses and a biker moustache. Best fantasy hero design ever.

5 Likes

unnamed

Like this? This kinda fits the image, I assume. Close enough at least. I would be willing to test this out. Would be a nice change of pace from my usual grim, fatalistic pragmatists.

6 Likes

Blank _afdc77e516c33fd35102161623c0d52c

I was thankful before that such an abomination was only an idea, that way my mind would not intentionally imagine something that would scar it. But now? Now I stand before the physical manifestation of that madness, or as close as the human mind could grasp, and it has left my mind broken and scattered.

10 Likes

it seems we are both in agreement
let us look upon it together…

8 Likes

Does anyone want some popcorn while we’re looking?

3 Likes

Everyone i have a cure for sanity only $199.99! No refunds!

5 Likes

Sorry I’ll have to pass. Being insane is fun.

2 Likes

its a cure FOR Sanity!

1 Like

I’ve been sick for a week, there is a random mustache man all the sudden what is this strangeness (Says one of the guys who started the Door Demon Dave, Cereal Leprechauns, and The Great General Cassius insanity)

1 Like
  • Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wgah’nagl fhtagn

this is what it translates to “In his house at R’lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.”

1 Like

Now this just reminds me of a Lovecraft quote that I’ve always loved.

“That is not dead which can eternal lie. And with strange aeons, even death may die.”

3 Likes

I come back to the weirdest conversations here…

3 Likes

Well that’s a part of being in this community. You come across some strange stuff once in a while. But hey it’s fun.

1 Like

Door Demons,Cthulhu, talks about necrophilia? what’s not to love?

This week I’ve some important tests (one has a coefficient of 16, this is effing huge), so even if I’m still working on it, I have to concentrate more on those tests than the Wight King. :japanese_goblin:

Welp, three more and it’s over for this week. :grinning:

75045f8ae8c7afda49e092f71c7a5c29bd5273142e2694bbd32113b433bbdbd6

8 Likes

And from a distance I watch the sh*t unfold, and be like:

6 Likes

… Aw I gotta wait longer to see how the revamped fight with the paladin turns out. :frowning: Oh and is it possible to romance Bann?

2 Likes

We’ll see about that. Shall we? :smiling_imp:

2 Likes