The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Complex strategies are never good but neither are extremely simple ones.
The more there is to the strategy the more likly it will fail
The simpler it is the more likly a clever commander will get around it even when you have neigh unlimited supplies and troops.
Who can last longest in sieges is alway good plan, if you can keep them from getting more and are willing to risk the templars attention.

Conquest going smoothly what is this nonsense? They Always have a glitch somewhere that’s why you keep only a moderate amount of moving parts and always be ready to replace or live without one or two parts
Deception is always something to expect.
Also the more you troops know the more helpful and more of a threat to you they are…

I expect a lot or resistance mankind as a whole is a frightened stubborn *child but brave when unified and Desperate
If you can minimize the unity and make it appear like there still is a way out you might be able to minimize their danger. Regardless I know a declawed panther still is a panther and even a lone infintryman can kill a tank give the right scenario…
Templar are alway there watching this is why I need human mercs they are less vulnerable to Templar divine magic, potentially thus my want for at least some humans in my legion to diversify my military.

2 Likes

Exactly. It will be more about answering correctly depending on the situation and the attempts of your enemies.

Knowing the abilities of the undead and the Wight King, skillful commanders like Asterius will try to avoid siege at all cost. Instead opting to weaken the undead as much as possible, using every dirty tricks in his books.

Wouldn’t have said better myself I think. I love how fiction often dismisses conquest as a trifling matter done in the blink of an eye with barely any trouble. But in reality, it NEVER goes as planned.

Indeed. mankind would always be the first to lay down their differences to fight together against bigger threats. If the fight dragged out too long, you’d have to fight the templars of Arkadia and Meidia, the knight orders of Nevarra, the Kaiser’s army, and the other many groups that wouldn’t hesitate to jump on the occasion at the same time. Arkadia is the most easily defensible country of the continent, clustered as it is between the Dragon Jaws, and a sea so dangerous that few would ever risk sending a war fleet there, but even then, we’re talking about facing the combined might of the most powerful human countries on the continent.

Preventing them from uniting and coming to smite your ass with righteous fury is also one of your objectives.

Human mercs are a good idea, I’ve already planned to let Wight Kings that haven’t made too much enemies recruit mercenaries to their cause. (You obviously must not be an insane genocider for people to trust you. So don’t count on exterior help if you go bananas and kill everyone.)

Well there is still the option of FORCING them to work for you though.

3 Likes

I would play more like Vampire counts in Warhammer i would treat any living person who willingly allies with me really well (not including necromancers) because to be honest who would really ally with a undead overlord? And completely off topic Asterius name for some reason makes me think of Solaire and i dont know why

1 Like

Just finished the demo, very nice. I’ll be watching this WIP :+1::smirk:

1 Like

Thank you very much. This game is in the process of being revamped and the new prologue should be out soon.

Well, Astre is a french word designating celestial bodies, and I know Asterion/Asterios was a greek name.But Asterius doesn’t praise the sun hard enough to be like Solaire. XD

1 Like

No one can praise it harder than him he must become Gloriously incandescent while engaging in jolly cooperation!

1 Like

Maybe because of his aura??

Will there be any Romance in here

Lol,

And then we started long talk about necreophilia etc. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Oh we can fix it if it they’re alive and otherwise we’re both dead. So it’s fine :blush:

2 Likes

Yes. Romance will be possible with several characters.

We call that “monday” in the bizzarre world of writing. XD

3 Likes

Ooh, so undeath cannot be necrophiliac? That’s sexism! :ghost:

Could have sworn its Tuesday…

I have no words…well except for these
Edit: i am aware your joking

3 Likes

we should go the Darksouls route of weddings Stab your spouse in the head with their sword!

2 Likes

Love this moment, tho in DS3 ther is only one true ro /waifu - keeper :wink:

1 Like

Nah. The only true waifu ever is Hag Melentia

6 Likes

If you’re lucky she might just sell you a covetous serpent ring and carry all of the hollow soldier shields you could ever give her :wink:

1 Like

I’d say so. An animated corpse is still a corpse.

1 Like

completely off topic but the empire did nothing wrong.

this is the first site i actually have heard people talk about what is and isnt necrophilia…This site is so weird but i love it

What if you kill your RO then you’ll BOTH be corpse