The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

This book is so amazing

2 Likes

Vampires aren’t the hardest undead to kill. They’re weak to sunlight, holy light and fire, they have a slight resistance to normal weapons and while some of them are much tougher than that but most aren’t particularly hard to put down. Vampires shine more in their offensive abilities, they are extremely fast, very strong and able to use magic.

If you love playing as a powerful elf, did you try Shattered yet? The thread is closed right now because I haven’t updated it in a while, but you can still play the first chapter. Here’s the link if you want to check it out.

8 Likes

I dont know if ican ask it but when are you going to continue Your other wip? No hurry just intrested😄

1 Like

I read shattered, thank you for the link.
I adored it, the magic ,the knife ear comment. Wow I love the characters and the how my character was just downright dangerous and magic .it had it all great job…author your amazing

5 Likes

It’s forbidden to ask but I don’t really mind. I’ll get back to it once i’m finished with my studies and I get my degree. Right now is kind of a bad time to divide my attention.

8 Likes

I dont know if this has been ask or not but in the beginning the mc mentioned that they heard stories of people single handedly destroying armies im curious if the mc will ever meet people of that caliber or are they just legends now?

1 Like

Wiping an entire army with a single person is usually impossible. Even if you have the strength to do it, they would just run away when they see resistance is futile. But there are people who can root an entire army just by their mere presence on the battlefield, if that army doesn’t have something to resist them. In fact, it would be madness not to run away in the face of certain death.

Those “Paragons” are champions without equal. It’s rare for more than ten of them to live at the same time. They are people who transcend mortality, those closest to gods. While there are champions that can rival them, they are so powerful that realistically you would need an entire team of elite champions to face them.

There are a few of them alive in this era.

13 Likes

How strong is the Mc compared to these paragons?

Hah…these paragons reminds me of the sirens from borderlands…

Well, imo… even when MC was not awaken as the wight King, according to the paladin friend from the beginning of the game, MC was a monster in the battlefield. He never seen anything like that in his entire life. So I would have to assume that MC was pretty close to the paragons if not one of them.

8 Likes

People, causes or follies … there are reasons cults of personality often arise from military figures.

3 Likes

A third class citizen? I shall strive to be a fourth class citizen

2 Likes

Could you explain?

1 Like

Depends. When and compared to who. At the peak of their power, the Wight King was one of the most powerful champions in the world.

Explain what?

3 Likes

Oh I didn’t understand the persons comment on third and fourth class citizens since I didn’t se any reference to it in the post they commented on.

1 Like

Can a necromancer raide a husk and when it dies raide it agen or can you raide undead only One time?

1 Like

I would imagine it would depend on the husks status. Missing an a arm? Sure. Missing a head? No go also if the husks is to decayed probably not.

Now slightly off topic I shattered my phone screen this morning.

2 Likes

He’s referring to when I said mutants are third-class citizens at best. It was in an older post, when I explained what I’m working on.

It depends. Usually no, because raising undead is something that damages their soul too much for an undead to be risen twice. But Particularly strong souls can sometimes be risen a few times, though each time will weaken them severely.

Husks can’t die from severed limbs or bloodloss. Even cutting their head does not kill them immediately, though they’ll last only a few more moments.

1 Like

Found it at the start :upside_down_face:
2020-01-23-08-16-02

2 Likes

he… instead of…her…

Thank you I’ll fix that.

Well, r is just beside e, it happens.

1 Like