The Wight King(WIP) - Chapter 6 added (12/01/2023)

Uh…
Wipes the memes under the rug.
There. :blush:

I haven’t yet reedited it entirely, so I don’t expect the writing to be of the same quality as The Wight King. There must still be typos left, as well as my trademark weird phrasing.

Exactly. It’s not like I want everyone to be constructive. But I feel like this story needs more constructivity and dedication, at least in the early stage.

5 Likes

Yeah, you guys have a history :blush:

Good thing I’m safe then, since I’ve never derailed the thread and clearly have pointed out the most errors.

Plus you could always do both anyway.

The reason I got one was for Bloodborne. :blush:

3 Likes

Can WK bring back animals from the dead? Like can we kill a dragon, make it undead, then ride it into battle?

2 Likes

Stop rubbing awesome games I won’t be able to play for at least two more years in my face. XD

Yes.

3 Likes

I intended to get a play station so I could play Bloodborne but realized I shouldn’t spend several hundred dollars just to play one game. At least until I get a job or a very generous Christmas present from my grandparents.

2 Likes

Yo. Got too sick of waiting so I decided to release the demo for Shattered now. It’s not complete yet, but anyway, it should be enough material to work on.

I made a pm thread for it, and sent invites to those people I remembered, because I don’t know if there’s any more efficient way to invite people.

If you didn’t get a link to the thread, ask me by pm to send you one.

In the meantime I’ll post Shattered’s demo here as well, so that you don’t have to wait until I invite you to the pm.
https://dashingdon.com/play/bl00dragon/shattered-the-bliss-of-ignorance/mygame/index.php?cb=22978

EDIT: The idea of a private thread was abandoned because of the limits to the number of people that could join, instead I have made a public thread:

25 Likes

I’ve sent a few invites, since it’s pretty late I’m going to stop for now and wait for people to ask a link.

You don’t have to be on the pm to play the demo, but I’d prefer feedback to be posted there, so don’t feel like you have to.

The shattered demo was pretty solid I must say.

I loved that demo the fighting scenes were so gritty.

Thank you. But if you don’t mind I’d like discussions about the game to more concentrated on the pm thread. I don’t mind that much, but it would be confusing to new readers to suddenly see posts talking about another game entirely.

Do you want to be invited there?

Glad to hear that. I wanted the Shattered fight scenes to be even more gritty than those of the Wight King, becayse of the differences between the two characters.

2 Likes

Are we always gonna be an elf?

1 Like

Okay now the new WIP was awesome, it should be interesting to see how the choices I made so far would affect the story. I’d like a invite if you don’t mind.

1 Like

Let me procrastinate for a day it’s like 10 p.m, I have to finish a project, I have college tomorrow and I just got off a 2 hour call with long lost family. Beddy bye!

3 Likes

I forgot, was Shattered set before, or after The Wight King?

Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed the demo, playing as an ex-crazed maniac scientist of magic (that felt somewhat oxymoronic) was something I never thought I’d be able to experience, so kudos to you. I would gladly accept the invite, if you would be so kind.

1 Like

Can I get an invite too?

1 Like

Did you stop working on wight king?

1 Like

good stuff man

1 Like

Yes. It’s necessary for the story. But I’m not ruling out eventually adding the option to be a half-breed instead.

Hey, as a procrastinator lord, I have no problem with that. XD

Sweats in electronics test tomorrow

Before. About 300 years ago.

Close enough. XD

Done.

No. I haven’t worked seriously on it for a while now. But since the Shattered demo is out, I’m going to give a bit more attention to the Wight King.

3 Likes

I didn’t receive the invitation.

1 Like

Can you send me an invitation?

1 Like