The "Why Are You (Feeling Emotion)" Thread

We’ve been trying this method, fortunatelly it works for most of my cats, but not for Gremlin, the cat that scratched my sister’s neck. She’s big, fat and really really strong, none of us can hold her, that’s why we had to give her the medicine by injection. In fact, I helped my sister to hold Gremlin while my mother tried to open her mouth and give her the pill and even so we didn’t make it, she escaped even with the 3 of us above her. I nearly cried that day because she’s very attached to me, it was painful to hold her like that, then she got scared of me for the rest of the day :sweat:
Last night my mom came from work and started to cry when she saw our younger one not being able to eat :weary:
I really appreciate your concern :slightly_smiling_face: thanks a lot.

This is Gremlin, just out of curiosity. In these pics she was around 10 months old, nowadays she’s 2 and even bigger

Gremlin pics

My feelings for this guy I know make me anxious and I can’t focus on anything and there’s a week and a half left of the semester and I have final projects to finish. I really don’t have the time for this

I have an english litterature and a translation exam tomorrow. Johnny Hallyday, the french equivalent of Michael Jackson is dead.

THIS IS NOT A GOOD DAY.

What? He is dead?

:notebook_with_decorative_cover:

Ouais. A 2h ce matin, chez lui.

Ouah, je m’y attendais pas…
Bon courage pour tes exams, tu fais quoi comme études ?

Littérature et civilisation anglaises. C’est mes derniers partiels, et même si j’ai pas peur (pas mal de points d’avance), ça m’embêterais de me prendre une sale note…

J’étudie l’anglais aussi :slight_smile: Donc je connais ta souffrance, ah, Littérature…

Je hais Sheridan. Plein de mots pour ne rien dire, la quintessence du théâtre anglais.

Je parle français. J’habite à Serbie. Paris Saint-Germain, Olympique de Marseille. Allons enfants de la Patrie ! Antoine Griezmann, N’Golo Kanté. Au revoir !

Hey everyone.
What’s up ?

Ouais. A 2h ce matin, chez lui.

Ouah, je m’y attendais pas…
Bon courage pour tes exams, tu fais quoi comme études ?

Littérature et civilisation anglaises. C’est mes derniers partiels, et même si j’ai pas peur (pas mal de points d’avance), ça m’embêterais de me prendre une sale note…

slowly gets out of the room

Don’t worry, we continued in a PM, don’t be afraid of us French, we are really… friendly. :smirk:

Hmm… In that case
Hi snow panther, I am dungeon
Nice to meet ya

Hi Dungeon, it is nice to meet you too. Saw you around the forum, but I believe we never talked.

Yeah I too believe that we didn’t talked.

BTW the cat in your profile pic is very cute. What’s her name.

Wait is she a she or he ?

Hah, thanks, it’s a part of a joke. @FairyGodfeather modified the picture, to match the French stereotype and the title. I’m quite fond of it.

Well, I’d have to find a name. :thinking:

Ooh I have a suggestion if the cat is a male then Felix. If female then Alexa.

Let’s name him Felix then!
Always wanted to name a cat like that. My grandmother never agreed. So we have one cat named Tigris, even though he’s the 4th of his name. Heh.

Felix looks dashing. :hugs: Tigris is a good name tho.

Byeee friend. My phone is dying so will meet you another day ( night ? ) - its messed up online

Anyways see ya