The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Time for me to test it out :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

@Fitra_Ai

My name is Adam and I play as Adam in every book with a changeable name, I change my name in WHC though due to the notice, but I didnā€™t get a reaction from Adam when I played as Adam one time.

aw rly?
I only heard that youā€™ll get reaction or some kind. So its not true then :sweat_smile:
Thank u for telling me that!

1 Like

Maybe the surname has to be the same too?

I remember that if you were named Nat, Nathan, etc you would get a reaction with N (if Iā€™m not wrong)

1 Like

Does it happen in the first book? Or from second book onwards?

I donā€™t really know. Probably in the second book when you can let UB call you by your name.

But I want to be clear about this. Itā€™s something I hear about and I didnā€™t test it myself.

I donā€™t think thatā€™s true. I donā€™t recall ever seeing that when editing. But itā€™s been a while since I looked at Book 2.

2 Likes

Might be able to check it out later.

Hello strangers of this forum, I was wondering do any of you know how Mishkaā€™s ask system works on tumblr or in which order sheā€™s answering them? Iā€™ve asked multiple questions and itā€™s been months so Iā€™m just wondering the order, but thereā€™s no rush because I do understand she has tons of asks in her inbox, I just wanna know this information.

She has thousands of asks. Thousands. As far as I know, she skips around to answer them. Also, tumblr likes to eat a lot of her asks probably because there are so many. So if you think itā€™s been a while, then maybe resend it. Sheā€™ll get to when she can. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Oh I think I found my third Cog series that I fell in love with
And it came with its own share of badass moments as well!

4 Likes

How do you boost the relationship stat with falk?

1 Like

Honest responses help, staying consistent with your character. If charming, the flirty responses work too.

2 Likes

Does saying the agency has its secrets when he visits the detective later help?

iirc yes because he appreciates that you donā€™t try to trick him. There are various ways he can be persuaded into accepting the Agencyā€™s deal, and generally warming up to the detective helps.

1 Like

I have reached"good teammates"friendship status with nat/e
Have I hit the max or is there more?

1 Like

I couldā€™ve sworn best friends is a level, but maybe Iā€™m misremembering.

2 Likes

For F, ā€œTotally matesā€ is the highest friendship level in WH2. Nā€™s highest friendship level is ā€œFriendsā€.

2 Likes

I heard there is something called ā€œhigh friendā€ thingy in book 2 where you can make one of the other UB members that you donā€™t/canā€™t romance?..
If so,how do I make farah it?