The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Goddamnit, I adore your dedication.

10 Likes

tysm

Question:

Should it be categorized under #hosted-games or #hosted-games:hints ?

7 Likes

I think general as hints are for gameplay normally

2 Likes

well, the faq does contain gameplay hints :thinking:

under Book One Specific Questions there’s a mini-walkthrough aboue how to avoid getting bitten by Murphy, it’s just hidden under a lot of spoiler warnings, lol

and even if we don’t count that, it does kind of go into detail explaining how the romances work from a coding standpoint

6 Likes

I don’t think people would faq is at hints except you wording it as faq & walkthrough

I… Have no word. Your level of dedication is over the top.

As for the hunches… Isn’t there anything the mods can do so we don’t need to open another thread? Specially if it’s not really going to be active :thinking:

God we need our own subforum

9 Likes

Lol Imagine us with a subforum will conquest the fan verse all of you with glitter and I with boldness banter

3 Likes

Also after playing the demo of the second game I think i broken A forever

My vote goes to categorization under ‘Hosted Games’, because the hunches and theories come forth out of this and the previous discussion thread which belong under that same title. Thus, in my opinion, it all belongs under the same category.

8 Likes

Actually!!

Most of the word count comes from the fact that I’m quoting the posts with the theories, so that if anything happens (like, say someone deletes and their posts disappear) we have all the theories and hunches compiled into one place.

So.

You know.

It’s kind of everyone’s fault for being so wordy, lol.

ok but you’re right, it’s actually my fault. about half the theories and hunches I found were made by me wtf, why can’t i shut up

This would honestly be the best solution… :eyes:

Well, the only other thing I can think of is to request the mods to give me the first few posts of this current thread so I can have room to e x p a n d.

8 Likes

I think that would be a good option, actually. It would keep everything in place and with a more tidy forum.

Unless we get the subforum of course :eyes:

6 Likes

just to be clear, even though I’m quoting posts, without the quotes the word count is still over 32,000 (I know, I tried deleting all the quotes but I was still at 33,000) like, yeah it’s just the fact that the faq will grow regardless especially as the series goes on

sweet baby jesus please

3 Likes

If dragon verse doesn’t have a subforum Wewon’t have one

I think I have the 3rd post so I’d gladly donate it for the FAQ!

7 Likes

Your sacrifice shall not be in vain!!!

And @Meira_Litch you actually have the second post. Would you mind donating it to a good cause? :angel:

6 Likes

Sure!! But… How do I do that? :joy:

A mod does it?

4 Likes

yes, i just gonna holla atta mod

now the question is…which mod is even active rn??? :eyes: dfdflskdjfsdj

1 Like

or…and this is the alternative i was thinking of since Rachel Torrez suggested it a while back:

an unlisted FAQ that’s only accessible when we link it? (which would of course be permanently linked in the first or second post.

thoughts?

5 Likes

That sounds about right too, whatever you guys decide, I’m happy to give my post for this, I like both options :smiley:

The thing with the link is, if we put it in massive letters I think it might be good, as people usually doesn’t read the first post in such a long thread, but if it catches their attention…

5 Likes

I think could be a good compromise. And practical

1 Like