The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Sorry, yeah, let me try to make myself clear.

So I think that keeping the hunches and theories with the FAQ is a priority.
Because it is getting a bit… crowded (I think?) with all the different threads we already have for Wayhaven. At this point we have:

• the previous thread
  • this thread
  • the book Two demo thread
  • the fanworks thread
  • the nsfw thread
  • the detective discussion thread

Only to have another thread (or possibly two, or even three, if hunches and theories get separated as well) added for the FAQs, hunches and theories.
And I think, that perhaps we should try and contain it a little? Since there will most certainly come more discussion threads during the periods of time that we are thirsthy for our vampires waiting for the next book in the series. The list of threads will get so long… But mayhap I am seeing problems/objections that are not there.

As for ‘our fan-name’: I am quite neutral on the topic. I am just here to adore two specific vampires, a bad(ass) reporter and the community here.

7 Likes

I’m almost tempted to dub you guys the Chroniclers of Wayhaven…almost.

11 Likes

Ohhhh, oh gosh yeah! Then I totally agree. Having a separate theory thread would be overkill. :cold_sweat: Yeah, no, what I was imagining is a locked topic for the FAQ, including Theories/Hunches, where I’ve claimed 5-ish posts so I can expand when necessary.

%5BGASP%20FOR%20AIR%5D

brilliance

8 Likes

Waylovers we are !!

I AM OUT OF LIKES ALREADY LOL

12 Likes

ok guys, i’m gonna go with the separate faq thread idea. just gotta contact a mod. :wink: :point_right: :point_right:

4 Likes

BOOM.

10 Likes

If we have to vote my vote goes for this one.

Waylovers is

11 Likes

Hooray!

Now let the speculation commence all over again!

5 Likes

Are you trying to kill me??? Oh my god!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So who do you think has the biggest foot size in Unit Bravo? Logically it should be N but… :eyes:

7 Likes

Male or female?
Male:
A
M
N
F
Female:
N
A
M
F
There is no real reason why, just what I think.
EDIT: Actually maybe switch Male A and M.

1 Like

I was going to say something that is very inappropriate and should remain on the nsfw thread :joy:

I’m going to go with F just because of the lols. Imagine Farah using a shoe size 9(uk)/41(eu)/10(us)

Smol but big fot

10 Likes

Lmaooo

oh boy, if you think that’s big!!

my little brother uses size 13…

edit: Wow, I’m an idiot, lol.

but it’s actually worse because I’m actually size 11 :eyes:

2 Likes

You would believe so, right!?! But do not be fooled by height, friend. Because I am tall myself (for a woman, anyway), 178 cm to be precise, and yet I have small feet (especially for my length). My shoe sizes range from 36 to 37 (on the European size charts, no idea how they are different/how it works in America).

On a different note:

NO. I like talking to impeccably stressed people, deal with it.

13 Likes

I mean, is big for a 162cm woman

:sparkles: And we use the same sizeeeee :sparkles:

2 Likes

googles cm to feet

Oh shoot, I see what ya mean. :sweat_smile: :sweat_drops:

2 Likes

Lol, with this talk about size, I just remembered N used to be short. smol vamp baby

9 Likes

ba4939b4-66d2-4b66-8bb5-b7acaf7704b9 ezgif-1-8a28c0e5f3

STOMP THE HATERS.

smol bby N probably wore size 4-6 shoes my god

9 Likes

I have pretty huge feet too :rofl: my mum’s always complaining how I can’t share heels with her because mine are too big for her teeny shoes, and I’m just… uhh. sorry? :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait wait what? I am 149 cm and my feet are around the same size. Holy bejesus. :rofl:

5 Likes

I can’t believe your tiny feet?! They must look so cute omg :sob:

I’m 1,75 and use a 42. But listen, you are lucky, you know how friking difficult is to find shoes that are my size? Let me tell ya, very.

:dancer:

8 Likes