The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I hope this means we’ll get to have some sort of o̶b̶s̶e̶s̶s̶i̶o̶n̶ session with N about language. Although I doubt my detective will focus… Especially if there are flirt options like that…:disappointed_relieved:

4 Likes

just remember that on top of that, N has the deepest voice in ub

20180814_120704

12 Likes

just got back from work and did my usual sera creeping routine and omg I NEED THE FULL PORTRAITS NOW

21 Likes

‘The Usual Sera Creeping Routine’ please trademark this, bc it is so accurate :joy:

goddamn we are all lunatics

15 Likes

9UovVyh

7 Likes

EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO SCREAM FOR A THOUSAND YEARS OVER HOW MUCH I LOVE THIS.

16 Likes

Ok this is perfect, and I love you for asking this, I love Sera for answering that and I love F for being so perfect.

5 Likes

Man, I don’t even care what suggestions F would make they would all be used because that is too wholesome.

F wants an entire wall covered in Unicorn posters? I guess the MC is going to have an entire wall covered in Unicorn posters. They deserve everything.

10 Likes

Ok, but I’m more excited to talk about N beating Rebecca in the Overprotection Olympics, like…will a romanced N even outdo A? Who knows??? But now they’re a contender for sure!

tbh, if N is suddenly and wildly overprotective about the MC getting on creaky rollercoasters or spooky haunted castles in Book Two I might cry and bribe Sera with fanart, bc pls.

And then F can help the MC hoodwink N so they can sneak on all the rides, mwahahaha.

20 Likes

Well, you make it sound like a wall covered in unicorn posters is something the MC needs to put up with, but to me it just sounds like a fantastic idea.

This couid be their bedroom

Bathroom with their set of towels

Living room

Then we have the kitchen (the awesome light on the ceiling can be colourful like a damn disco ball)

And finally we have the dining room

(The forum wants me to reply to other people other than you, ugh).

16 Likes

helllo, yes, I would like this house

7 Likes

Oh my god that house is perfect and I want it!! Rin is less into that kinda stuff… but if that what Felix wants then she is going to have a bright, rainbow house.

2 Likes

Me rn:

33 Likes

There is actually a small spoiler on there, so don’t look too closely, hehe! :wink:

31 Likes

God damn now I’m so tempted to look closely :confounded:.

6 Likes

How small on a scale of 1 to 10? 1 being that A is actually the biggest softy when you romance them and 10 being that N is actually an ancient evil bent on remaking the world in their image.

5 Likes

Oh it’s not really story-related spoilers, it’s a spoiler on an option for the MC, which I stuck the variables on the board for so as I can easily remember the different variable names I used for it. My memory is terrible, if it’s not written down then I don’t remember :rofl:

20 Likes

Oooh, I think I see it!
Is it the language/fluent choice?

5 Likes

MY TIME HAS COME

Finally using my 20/10 eyesight for something IMPORTANT

Under cut for the tiny spoiler
  • First page are the general stat settings at the beginning, nothing new.
  • Pink highlighted page is the choice for the nightmares, nothing new.
  • Orange highlight is the new stuff. It’s a choice for being fluent or not in a language. (Or multiple languages?)
  • Right side is more general personality stats we already know.
  • Yellow highlight is the height stat.
16 Likes

Could… Could MC learn Echolian?!? because LET ME TELL YOU A THING.

I WOULD L O V E THAT!!

7 Likes