The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

That sounds apocalyptic. Standoffish Nate would break my heart :confounded:

13 Likes

I was about to say, “But couldn’t you then just switch to a for once openly caring Adam?” but then I realised.

It wouldn’t be the same.

Adam? Emotionally available? Not the man I love :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

6 Likes

Yah same goes for N being all stoic, my life would no longer have meaning.
F acting like M might be interesting but I want my bundle of joy to be a bundle of joy. And M, their personality just fits :wink:

8 Likes

One thing this discussion does have me wondering about though, is a body-swap episode. F and A, N and M swap? M and A, F and N? Either way, it’d be one hell of a sight

5 Likes

Ahahhaaha, that would be a hell of a sight, would they still have the same voice or would the voice be the same as the body?

DID SOMEONE SAY BODY SWAP??

F in N’s body: I FEEL SO HUGE!! Ha ha!! I can grab things off the top shelf!!
N in F’s body: F, please.
F: putting N’s stuff high up Hee hee.
A in M’s body: laying on floor
N: How are you doing, A?
A: … I think I can feel sound…
N: M, is there anything that could help A?
M in A’s body: looking down their shirt … damn.
N: M!

42 Likes

ok but like what if there was de aging thing for the detective, some random supernatural hits the detective and suddenly bam teenage detective.

it would probably either be hilarious or heartbreaking depending on how they acted

For luka it would a mix of heartbreaking and just general oh shit moments because he did not have a good childhood boy howdy

1 Like

Would it change their personality back to that of a teen then, or just their body?

(My)Emma was a really shy teenager…that’d be interesting.
“So detective…how are you holding up?”
Pan to Emma, arms crossed, pressing herself into the corner of her office and refusing to look anyone in the eyes. “…” shrugs

“Isn’t it past your curfew detective?”
Adult Emma stuck as a teenager: “Farah I swear to god…”

2 Likes

personality and they wouldn’t have any memories of ub maybe?

But a change in one of their deeply ingrained habits is a big deal! It looks like someone has a soft spot after all…:wink::wink:

Maybe, but I’d think they’d have to find out sooner or later. It’d be difficult to change them back otherwise, and staying a teen (and ignorant to danger) with so many supernaturals roaming around would be…stupid.

Just imagine F and A swap, with F going full throttle on the British accent

F as A: Golly gosh, look at the time! Now, if we dawdle any longer, we’ll surely miss the six o’clock cricket game at Lord Jollybottom’s mansion!

N: gasps You know Sir Frederick?!
M: gasps You know what cricket is?!
A: What did I do to deserve this…

29 Likes

What about… F in M’s body.

M in F’s Body: Where the -beep- did F take my body?!
A and N: shrugs
F in M’s Body: walks in wearing this
F: Hey!
M: glares but they are F so they look like an angry puppy

20 Likes

I can’t be the only one who wants a unit bravo rap battle plus Rebecca :joy::sob: (N and A rapping would be downright terrifying)

6 Likes

Terrifying DOESN’T begin to describe A and N trying to rap :tired_face:.
I love u A and N, but please for the love of all things wayhaven NEVER RAP EVER.

9 Likes

As someone who cannot stand Rap in general. I wholeheartedly agree with this.

5 Likes

I second this statement.

3 Likes

An A and N rap would probably look something like this

9 Likes

Accuracy level of this comment it 110%.

Also I laughed so hard imagining A and N rapping like that.

1 Like

Question: Who out of the unit bravo boys would be most calm if the detective was pregnant and her water broke. Who would handle the situation best?

Answer: Adam would be the best in that situation. They’re the calmest usually in all situations :smiley:

Thank you so much for the ask! :slight_smile:

Sera, you can’t just say that and expect me not think about it for the next 10 years!

tumblr_inline_pa2mixoFnM1qc5mrj_540

Would they still be calm if it was their child with the MC?

3 Likes