The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (Book Two Spoilers)

you mean Cassandra…and eww , no no . Thats totally N , all sweet and droole

lol joking. but I gotta erase that image from mah brain lol

Edit: read too fast. your character is katarina…d’oh! my bad .

1 Like

Sorry no your right I meant Kassandra but I make her choices in that be more sarcastic and blunt like Morgan.

Plus in the demo it is revealed Morgan’s accent is Greek.

1 Like

New guy question - If i played through book one,saved my progress to continue in book 2,would I be able to play through book 1 again,but still have my original playthrough saved?

Sorry for the dumb question,I’m still not sure how everything works.

1 Like

Welcome!

Yes, your original save state will be saved. Each save is stored forever, so make sure when you label a save state, that you can tell what it is.

2 Likes

Thanks;I’ll remember that in the future.

In a future book,I would love it if Rebecca was turned into a vampire.

I’ve thought about it too, considering that my MC will want to be a vampire, keeping Rebecca around for eternity seems like the best thing!

1 Like

What if some weird magic happened, leading to Rebecca being temporarily transformed, and Unit Bravo mistake her for an enemy.The RO would attack, right when she turns back, turning her into a vampire.It would also add to some discord within the team.

1 Like

Please don’t spread the link here. I edited your post to remove the link. We are aware that issue.Thank you.

1 Like

Sorry didn’t know.

I always go with Ava and I play a very Deduction focused Mc followed by People I believe. But as far as personality stats go, I’m more friendly, sarcastic, easy going and very upfront with Ava. But my MC is also very Mind focused rather than letting their heart lead them which is where him and A match up.

1 Like

Little question, more about the first but with the second in head.
Is it possible to save the character in the end now in order to import her in the next game or will we have to wait a little for this fonction?

I want to replay it but since the second will soon bé release, I prefer to wait another month than replaying the same character and exactly the same story a few weeks later.

1 Like

Yes. At the start of each subsequent book, you will be able to import a save file from the last one with which to continue your game. Alternatively, you can always use the “Create-A-Detective” function at the start of each book if you don’t want to replay the whole thing just to see what you can get differently. And of course, you can always choose from pre-made Detectives to play as.

But to put it simply, yes. lol

1 Like

Wayhaven Book One have a save option in end. It’s one of the few recent CoG/HG titles before the new policy(no save option before the sequel enter the publishing queue) was implemented.

2 Likes

Ok, many thanks.