The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

@MIGSey Yes, I have indeed have seen a few when I was younger. All the deceptions, twists and turns… the motives… Made for highly entertaining television. :smile:

@crzygall2007 Welcome! And internet high five for being drama pals!

@Reiji_Fuesaan I have a mix with my main 4 detectives, but 2 of them are the ex-lovers option just for drama reasons. :wink:

1 Like

I’m too much of a drama junkie to NOT shoot A at the warehouse whenever I plan to romance them.

11 Likes

pepper spray is more fun…

also…good exuse to get them a new shirt…and do laundry :kissing_closed_eyes:

I hate doing laundry in real life

2 Likes

Kid: Uncle/Aunt F, can you tell me how Mommy/Dad and Daddy/Momma met?

F: Well, when your Dad/Mom first met your Daddy/Mommy they shot them in the arm.

A: F!

F: What? It’s the truth.

19 Likes

or…

F: She pepper sprayed A with mushy stuff and sparkles enough that A had tears in their eyes!

A: groan

Kid: Really ? :star_struck:

6 Likes

A stubbornly insists that they met at the station for the first time. Warehouse? What warehouse?

9 Likes

@spunkycatninja high fives back Thanks for the welcome. I live and breath drama… well I should say watch it. I prefer the good old crime drama- all the mystery and intrigue- the murders. It is why this series is so appealing.

@E_RedMark I always shoot A…but now I want to see what happens when I do the pepper spray.

2 Likes

I always shoot A just because, I mean, I warned them, didn’t I? And damn the very first time I played it and then found out who I shot I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes and couldn’t catch my breath :joy:

17 Likes

It’s poetic if you’re romancing A, really; shooting blindly in the dark, having no clue where it’s going to hit or what to do after it does. Both the MC and A are left pretty dazed and confused as to how it happened and how to navigate the situation. Kind of morbid…

But also kind of cute

13 Likes

Duuuuude, this is an amazing way of putting it lol

1 Like

A thought:

Office Prank Wars.

Tina gets the MC by putting their stapler in Jell-O. MC and F team up for revenge.
The next day, Tina wakes up to her chair in Jell-O—

Tina: Oh…you have got to be—DOUGLAS.

Douglas: It wasn’t me I swear

Tina: No, just shut up and get your dad’s wallet!!

Sixteen days and the entire town’s supply of gelatin later, A forces a peace treaty to be signed.

The entire town must act as witness.

Rebecca tries not to be impressed at how F and the MC managed to fill a building in Jell-O with no leaks, but damn if this isn’t coming out of Unit B’s expenses.

13 Likes

Actually, I think you’re cloistering yourself. Why limit to Jell-O? Let the water, whooped cushions and public embarrassment begin!

3 Likes

I’m afraid that’s a negative-o, fren, N has confiscated all water spray bottles for personal use to keep their hair hydrated and M off the furniture, lol.

Whoopie cushions though… :thinking: huehuehue

5 Likes

Then let’s settle for a clasic: an Irish coffe that could send a Scottish to a ethyl coma

3 Likes

oh god I u g l y snorted at that!!

I bet the Irish coffee prank would be Tina’s personal favorite.

2 Likes

It’s not that difficult to think of what would Tina like. You just gotta think like a ten year old, and I happen to have that mindset.

3 Likes

M: perching
N: opens secret compartment, removes spray bottle No, bad M!
M: recoils, hissing
N: spritzes hair, because the stress being Team Mom/Dad is giving them split-ends

10 Likes

mean while F is dying from laughter

2 Likes

Good evening.

Do you guys have any pictures or caricatures of the ladies of Unit Bravo?

It would be nice to read and to make choices and at the same time have an idea of how they really look like. The descriptions in Book One, I could only imagine.

Anyway, i hope there are.

Thanks and best regards.

Sera usually don’t provide face claims on UB. I usually depend on my imagination. But some artistic fans have their own version of UB all over Tumblr and the fanworks thread if you like to take some ideas.

Or are you referring to our own interpretation on each characters through face claims? I always play with UB being male so other fans might share their insight.

3 Likes