The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (Book Two Spoilers)

Lawd, don’t drink (coffee) and Wayhaven! Kind of agree tho, the LT is basically designed to make us feel max levels of pain lol

UMmMmmM yeah that ask had had me spiraling thru so many emotions. Love that I can always count on M to afford me some level of predictability with their thirst. Stability is good :joy:

Such perfect timing! I was leaning N till A reeled my heart back in with this. Ach, the triangle struggle hurts so good again :heart_eyes::sob::rofl:

Okay, how has no one here posted this yet???

I have a headcannon that F has airpods, I don’t know why, so please don’t ask.

ITS ME, YOU MUPPET

Oh my god that made my morning, why is that the cutest thing ever. Like the idea that they even know what that is, and save brainspace for that information is so hysterical

ALSO IDK BUT I AM FEELIN THE M LOVE :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

It’s true and you should say it. I think perhaps the irony would appeal to them? Lolol

Such a good find! Thank you! M reaction is making my ribs hurt…:rofl:

Adam/Ava:

“Are you…serious?” And then just groan and roll their eyes, lol!

I can see F egging a drunk MC to…poor A dismay…

F: yeah! you tell her!
A: dont! just dont-…
MC: yeah…hic…you lis-sten here…hic…mah giiirlfriend is sooooooooo…hic…Amazing, she could kiick you like…hic…she kicked my desk! left tis big deent…hic…had to replace it…groan…she always kicking mah stuff…hic…but…I lube her…hic
F: you lube her?! :rofl:
A: Hiss Shuttup!
F: no no…I wanna hear this! what do you mean you ‘lube her’’…
MC: uh…y’know…hic…cose…she break…stuff…hic…and lube…glue…so Lube her…yeah…I do…
F: Awwwwwwwwwww…recording over…
A: Give me that!!!

Nate/Nat:

“And I’m sure they know just how unbelivably lucky they are to have someone like you in their life.” And give a genuine smile…then make sure the MC got home safe and tucked up into bed with plenty of water!

N: And I’m sure they know just how unbelivably lucky they are to have someone like you in their life
F: don’t think she caught all that…wave hand in front of drunk mc…you still with us?
MC: what is it…hic…to you!..you…you…tall…blurry…hic…whatever…
F: oh yeah , she is really tall huh…snicker…is your…cough…gf tall too?
MC: ohhh yeah…N…is…hic…like…super Ladder…So…hic…tall…make my neck…hurt sometimes…
N: I make your neck hurt?
MC: Not you!..you wish…grumble…you maybe tall…hic…but you never be as tall…hic…as sexy Ms Sewell…she is…so…hic…dreamy…faint
N: oh dear!
F: just wait tomorrow morning…maybe she tell you about your competition snicker

Felix/Farah:

“You do? Well, now I’m totally jealous. I suppose I’ll just have to make it my mission to steal you away.” Then give a wink and a laugh and totally be excited about being able to tease the MC over this in the morning.

F: You do? Well, now I’m totally jealous. I suppose I’ll just have to make it my mission to steal you away!
MC: nuhuh…hic…I…have to…hic…put you under arrest…hic…then…and I don’t hic…wanna…
F: aww but I want you to…officerwink
Mc: noooo…don’t wanna…hic…just go away…
F: Aww but I’m being naughty here! what would F say seeing you getting cozy with someone else huh ?
Mc: Gasp I did…hic…NOTHING! it’s all you…hic…you meany! go away!
F: But I’m here…purr…and F isn’t…laugh
Mc: Don’t care…squint…what is you anyway?
F: oh man you are so wasted laugh
Mc: F come save…hic…meh…
F: :rofl:

Now doing M…is hard , cose I dont care for M , like at all…but will do my best :wink:

Mason/Morgan:

“Yeah, it’s me, you muppet.” Then give them a big smooch to jog their memory ;D

M: Yeah, it’s me, you muppet! Kiss
Mc: Ewww…you…you…hic…kissed me!
M: yup…want more ? Leer
Mc: N-no!
M: oh come on! it’s me!
Mc: oh god…back away and fall on her ass…geez…hic…help…
M: Tsk…give me your hand!
Mc: no! back away against the couch, her hair get loose
M: really? if you wanna play…I’m game! Smirk
Mc: n-not like that you perv! hic…urgh…room is spinning…
M: wanna lean on meh?
Mc: Eeek! Push M away…what the hell…hic…you-…
M: Shush…it’s me!
Mc: nooo!
M: Laugh I gotta get you drunk more often! chase after MC

So everyone, including @Seraphinite, @Hazel has decided to play Wayhaven and this is what she has decided to name her character;

Admittedly, this arose from this thread;

But yeah, thought to share here.

Nothing and no one can stop me.

The utter dedication to M is real for Hazel XD

It’s more so the name ‘Morgan’ than M itself (she didn’t realise there was character named Morgan till I told her, prior to her trying the game). That said, can’t wait for Hazel’s reaction of M.

I have this image in my head, of romanced Unit Bravo dreaming of the Detective every time they sleep. N and F would probably deal with it the best, M would just be confused, and A’s reaction I think would be the most deliciously angsty hehe. Even in sleep, they can’t run away from their feelings for the Detective lol

Hmm, I feel like Tina would be behind most of it :smirk:

just saw this and my heart keeps melting for adorable M :hugs:

It’s crazy how much I love the infinity series(cant wait for lords of infinity) or the prince of daria series or all the other ones but the wayhaven chronicles are definitely by far going to be my favorite series and the more time goes by the more and more excited for the 2nd book I am and can’t wait for it to come out. I just know the author is going to kill it again :blue_heart:

Sera’s website is up!

hum…when you click ‘Play DEMO’’ on the website…you only get an animated gif…:rofl:

I was just thinking about what would happen, if the detective actually became a vampire.
now if we put the dream of being forever together with the LI, just remember how just a bit of the detectives blood made Murphy basically supreme. Then think about, to what a vampire would be capable of, if that same blood would be in their own veins. That thought is pretty scary, if you ask me.

I think Sera already answered that the blood would have no special effects on the MC, and that if they turned into a vampire they would be as any other vampire around, so their special abilities would be totally unrelated to their blood.

Oh interesting! If you find that referenced post of Sera’s could you post here? I only recall reading something about drinking vamp blood would be gross, but hadn’t stumbled across that what-if about becoming a vamp…

But I could just be terrible at searching

I think this is the post @Meira_Litch is talking about.