The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

The utter dedication to M is real for Hazel XD

1 Like

It’s more so the name ‘Morgan’ than M itself (she didn’t realise there was character named Morgan till I told her, prior to her trying the game). That said, can’t wait for Hazel’s reaction of M.

6 Likes

I have this image in my head, of romanced Unit Bravo dreaming of the Detective every time they sleep. N and F would probably deal with it the best, M would just be confused, and A’s reaction I think would be the most deliciously angsty hehe. Even in sleep, they can’t run away from their feelings for the Detective lol

6 Likes

Hmm, I feel like Tina would be behind most of it :smirk:

10 Likes

just saw this and my heart keeps melting for adorable M :hugs:

10 Likes

It’s crazy how much I love the infinity series(cant wait for lords of infinity) or the prince of daria series or all the other ones but the wayhaven chronicles are definitely by far going to be my favorite series and the more time goes by the more and more excited for the 2nd book I am and can’t wait for it to come out. I just know the author is going to kill it again :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Sera’s website is up!

7 Likes

hum…when you click ‘Play DEMO’’ on the website…you only get an animated gif…:rofl:

I was just thinking about what would happen, if the detective actually became a vampire.
now if we put the dream of being forever together with the LI, just remember how just a bit of the detectives blood made Murphy basically supreme. Then think about, to what a vampire would be capable of, if that same blood would be in their own veins. That thought is pretty scary, if you ask me.

3 Likes

I think Sera already answered that the blood would have no special effects on the MC, and that if they turned into a vampire they would be as any other vampire around, so their special abilities would be totally unrelated to their blood.

10 Likes

Oh interesting! If you find that referenced post of Sera’s could you post here? I only recall reading something about drinking vamp blood would be gross, but hadn’t stumbled across that what-if about becoming a vamp…

But I could just be terrible at searching

2 Likes

I think this is the post @Meira_Litch is talking about.

9 Likes

Sera is always so helpful with the fans’ questions, I love this!

4 Likes

Perfect thanks so much!

4 Likes

@Jender @E_RedMark @Simon_Tremelay

The MC’s father is revealed in the Book Two demo to have been the previous detective in Wayhaven, but with no indication that he was supernatural in any way.

Further, the reason the MC has powerful blood is simply due to a mutation. There’s really nothing more to it so far as we know.

6 Likes

which is what I said…now where is mah cookie ! :sweat_smile:

Yeah but Mutation dont happen willy nilly though…

That’s actually the definition of a mutation. lol

4 Likes

no I mean…blood doesnt just mutate without outside tweaking and such…no?

@Simon_Tremelay

come at you bro and steal A

:rofl:

1 Like

Well, no, but the MC was born with their blood already mutated. There was no tweaking or changing of it until Murphy experimented on them, but the MC’s blood was already special before then.

It’s like someone with sickle cell anemia, itself a real life mutation. They’re born with differently shaped blood, there’s no tweaking, no alteration, this is simply how their DNA—their body’s blueprint—tells their body to create these blood cells.
Same with the MC and their special blood.

9 Likes

hummmmmmm still…I get what you mean , but what are the chances of being born with a blood that can boost vampires and such ? I just dont believe in coincidence lol .

But time will tell I guess…thanx for explaining though :wink: