The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I don’t know what part of that was a question but I’ll say yes anyways.

2 Likes

so riddle me this ???

Summary

what does the Viking dude and snow flake woman has to do with each Ro

unless its a generated thing. playing through al the Ros
V for N and F
snowflake woman for M and A
could it have something to do with how each Ro came to the agency or even before that. or is it just a random character encounter

anyone has a clue?

It has something to do with the stats, Warrior or people skills = snowflake lady?
Viking guy = Deduc and science
Was this the one the encounter in the agency?

yes the one in the hal

I think I just forgot that one of my mc had high combat skills for A but I he didn’t have them for M. maybe I just forgot

1 Like

So, I managed to wrap my older sister into Wayhaven HALLELUJAH and since she won’t have the time to play A and M’s route (she’s gonna go through her final year of college), I told her a bit of M’s route (no spoilers, just how his behavior would be to the MC) and how he’s my RO last night.

She still hasn’t register how I can be such a masochist XD But she’s more likely an N-romancer? Felix would be her second though. The beauty of inviting innocent lives into Wayhaven :3c

4 Likes

Did sera take down her ask recently? Ive been trying to submit a question but can’t find the page. . .

She closed her ask for a while since she was busy during the holidays. Better wait for next year.

1 Like

She will open it on the 2nd January, to be more precise:

4 Likes

Okay, I gotta ask and I know it’s probably answered before but…

Where was it said that Mason made out even in a ventilation tube? I’m too god damn curious for my own good.

On her tumblr.

Time to go tumblr hunting…again.

Well, after my first qeustion, how our MC’s would react if someone flirted with our LI got so many replies.(by the way thanks to all who replied, it made me smile :slight_smile: ) So I thought I would bring my second question in the round before this year is over.
How would your detective start small talk with your LI. Flirt or similar options not available. Just you two (or three if you go with the LT). Or would they be too shy to start to talk on there own, would be fine too.

My "Main" MC with Ava

would be a little bit shy in such a situation, but he is very dutiful and would work around that angle. He would ask Ava about the supernatural world, and what she thinks is important for him to know, when he is working with them. Additional from to above mentioned benefit for the use in his work, he is really relying on his smarts (Science and Deduction) and would love to learn more, especially from someone who is experienced as Ava. And even if Ava is not the person for small talk, he doesn’t think she will have a problem with telling him what he should do and what not :smile:

3 Likes

All of my MCs wouldn’t mind starting small talk.

For my A route, Alexa do appreciate the silence during working hours but she would initiate small talk even now and then. I imagine that Alexa would like get to know Adam better especially if she realized that she has feelings for him.

For my M route, Lisbeth is a curious person so she would probably ask a lot of question to Mason until he said something that would probably flustered her. :joy:

For my N route, Teresa could initiate small talk if she’s comfortable enough with a person in question but in the beginning would be hesitant to do so. However if it’s a topic that she’s passionate about, she could go on for ages. I think Nate does makes people comfortable so Teresa will be comfortable enough to talk to Nate a lot.

I haven’t fleshed out my MC for Felix’s route yet. I really need to start on that in the future.

3 Likes
All would be down with small talk.

Emma (Ava) : Her and Ava are already sort of friends, so she’d feel comfortable chatting with her about at least surface level things. (Would hesitate on asking her about herself though, knowing Ava tends to be a bit touchy.) If she picked up on Ava’s love of cars you can bet she’d ask about that. (And probably fail to comprehend any technical terms she might bring up. She’d enjoy seeing her talk about something she enjoys other than work, though.)

Cassandra (Nat): Lover of stargazing, myths, tea, reading, nature, and animals. I’m sure she and N wouldn’t run out of things to talk about anytime soon. She’d also ask Nat about herself, but would try not to pry.

Hayden (Morgan): Snark and sarcasm, with some genuineness on the side. Her and M flirt all the dang time, so without that she’d lean more towards playfully poking at M, and making jokes.

3 Likes

Zoë (Farah) would probably have a meme/cute picture/lame pun/new song that she wanted Farah to check out and it would spiral out from there.

Emma (Morgan) would try, probably commenting on the weather, work, current events…if Morgan doesn’t take pity on her, she’ll babble to fill the silence.

3 Likes

This is incredibly relatable, for I, too, start most of my relationships via memes

Lolol I can’t really see M taking mercy on anyone too much, tho I definitely see a romanced M grow comfortable with a talkative MC’s casual chattiness and-- perhaps-- even feel strangely restless and irritated when it’s not there in the background ;))))

2 Likes
I don't know what to name this

Alex(N): Alex…Alex doesn’t even know what small talk is. He’s either flirting or well flirting. I guess later in the relationship if N were to start the small talk first then it would probably not end up as a flirtatious conversation.

Valentina(A): Similar to Alex except for Valentina knows what small talk is, she just would be interested in other things at the moment.

Daniel(F): If F wanted to initiate a small talk then yeah he would, and they would talk about anything F wanted to talk about.

Maxine(M): She wouldn’t. Mostly because she feels that any small talk she tries to initiate would end up sexual anyways.

Also, we can start asking detective questions on this thread?, because I wouldn’t mind posting one. (Not the ones on the private thread but new, related one.)

2 Likes

Well. . .

With Lucia(M)

She wouldn’t really have much to talk about. She’s a shy, antisocial person and I guess she would simply be comfy with their presence. If the two got together, and M started throwing flirts on her, she would end up clumsily trip or something from getting flustered XD

She’s not really a talker or conversationalist so I think she’ll just end up enjoying the silence till her or M speak up.

2 Likes

Small talk…

Dezh w/Mason

Dezh doesn’t really do small talk. If someone else tries to small talk at her, she’ll tolerate it and she might respond, if she actually likes the person. Or, she might just roll her eyes and walk off. Small talk, in her opinion, is stupid and useless.

That said, where Mason is concerned, she uses random flirting or dirty jokes like one would use small talk. Otherwise, she’s comfortable with silence, and quite likes it.

Wolfe w/Nate

Wolfe is normally outgoing enough to do small talk, but with Nate, she’s more than a little shy and unsure of herself, so she wouldn’t start it. She’d participate if he started it, but she’d probably stutter and blush then, too, lol.

Nyx w/Adam

Nyx would start small talk with Adam by inundating him with questions about his past, the team’s past, battle strategies and combat, and whatever else she could think of. She wants him to open up, and asking him about the weather won’t cut it. She’d flirt with him while doing it, just because she likes watching him trying not to respond to it while totally noticing the tiny reactions he has.

Jax w/Felix

Jax could talk paint off the walls, so small talk with Felix would not be a problem with her. She’d probably start it by asking him where he buys his clothes and asking if he wants to go shopping with her sometime (she loves clothes and shoes). She isn’t the type to talk about the weather or crap like that, though–unless there’s like a tsunami somewhere, in which case she finds it talk-worthy.

She does vacillate between bold and shy with him, though (depending on the situation), so she might get a little flustered out of the blue during the conversation.

4 Likes

Now that I think about it…Do you think Unit Bravo knows about Jiangshi (A vampire from the Chinese myth that hops and takes a person’s Qi)?

I wonder if its like an Eastern cousin species-wise or something like that.

2 Likes