The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

When you first came into WH forums:

After seeing all the fangasms and how the community is:

This is the most adorable and wholesome community I have ever seen XD PRAISE LADY SERA/MISHKA

Also: Surprise there’s no comment about Nate’s heart attack move, Felix’s charming flair or Mason’s implied invitation XD

18 Likes

I suppose all the excitement was exhausted during the Book 1 thread and early part of this thread. I’m sure it will pick up again when Book 2 will be released.

2 Likes

I think the demo has already hyped us up. When Book 2 comes out, it’ll probably a massive mob of fans XD but yeah, I guess we’re in the process of a cooldown o-o

1 Like

Yeah, I’m sure when book 2 comes out there will be an explosion of fan screams and theories haha.

Who knows, maybe the forum will experience another boom of new users who want to gush about the game.

All I know is the LT player will be crying at the back

10 Likes

I’m new so, what’s LT player?

RIP the forums tho, going over 10k posts and all XD

5 Likes

LT player is those brave souls who play the Love Triangle route :smiley:

23 Likes

The love triangle route players. =)

@Seraphinite

Very brave souls indeed. :joy:

5 Likes

Oooh…FORGET CRYING, THEY’LL BE A PUDDLE OF TEARS AND BLEEDING HEARTS BY THE TIME BOOK 2 CAME OUT FULL FORCE

@Seraphinite

I hope you’re proud of what you’re doing to fans XD Because you’re creating a massacre.

4 Likes

I fear nothing, not even the LT route. For I know none of the ROs, including the MC will win in the LT situation. I have accepted defeat. A defeat that I have come to enjoy.

11 Likes

LT players be like

“You can’t have a broken heart if you don’t have hope to start with”

If I wasn’t on my phone I would edit it properly lol

17 Likes

Or in my case, “You can’t have a broken heart, if it’s already broken after Book One”.

13 Likes

Can’t play the LT route. Never have to this day. Because my soul has already been taken by the notorious nougat named Natalie

And i would really feel bad for anyone who would take my nougat away.

leave-the-firearm-leave-the-nougat

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhhhhh my god. Not even look at other people? I didn’t realise M was going so far already!

My heart :sparkling_heart:

27 Likes

Considering their way of life, it’s a HUGE baby step for them XD Brings a tear to my eye.

3 Likes
The M Route in a Nut Shell

32 Likes

Bless M. What a ride-or-die buttnugget.

But also, on the topic of the LT: Y’all keep crying, I’ll be over here going

…I may enjoy torturing A and N way too much.

8 Likes

Is Sera taking a break until January? I feel like I missed something judging by the tumblr posts.

1 Like

I got you, fam

Quick Summary: She pretty much didn’t want to jump into Chapter 7 until after the Holidays since it’s a huge chapter and she didn’t want to stop in the middle of writing it. So not a break since she has been working on edits and planning but not writing the next chapter yet

14 Likes

Ohh exciting! That wait until the full release going to be a lot harder now! :sweat_smile:

Excuse me but where did you find actual footage of my mother playing the LT?

As of Book 2 demo, I know I won’t be playing the LT. Besides the guilt, the moment Nat picks up Cara, I was gone.

7 Likes