The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

To be fair, for those MCs who who choose to go out with Tina in the first book, you get a glimpse of Bobby probably caring for your MC in the alley way for Book 2 when they say they don’t trust Unit Bravo and when you give a snappy retort, they don’t respond. That, in my opinion, seems to be a hint of genuine care, as oppose to if you stay in the office. There, they still have a sway over you in comparison and so, in my opinion, are just teasing the MCs.

8 Likes

I think sera explained that part to be the first time bobby had not responded with a quick comeback because they realized mc would never get with them again.

5 Likes

Can someone help me please??? in book one, I can’t get around Murphy during the fight without getting hurt by him! it’s maddening!!!

1 Like

I mean, there’s that as well. Just me taking multiple viewpoints though.

2 Likes

Look at the second post of this thread under book one specific questions

6 Likes

There is actually no way to avoid being hurt period, but you can avoid being bitten.

11 Likes

What I am also counting in the next book: that finally Unit Bravo meets Bobby!
Seriously, I was surprised that not once in the first book they met, but they better do in the second book.
I know Exactly what my MC would tell the rest of the team:
MC: “Should you meet Bobby, pleasle let M and A handle it.”
N: “But detective, would it not be better if I…”
MC: “NO, you are too nice!”

16 Likes

I think N can throw some subtle insults when they want to

7 Likes

booby :rofl:

5 Likes

It was so funny. And F’s added dialogues… WOW!!! :rofl:

1 Like

:eyes: So UB have been together 7 years… but I recall there being some event 10 years ago… could that be when F came to our world? If they been in the human world only 10 years that’s not a very long time for them.

5 Likes

I think the 10 year event may be how long Rebecca has been working with most of them. I remembered the same thing and went and dug it up:

6 Likes

Oooooooh myyyyy god A, you have no shame :joy:

30 Likes

yet remain in total denial with a straight face :rofl:

11 Likes

A: I don’t show off, least of all for the Detective.

Everyone Else

27 Likes

I’m thinking Agent Fuller’s schedule must be quite full :stuck_out_tongue:
cue Verda groaning in the background

5 Likes

Okay, but… how far is A willing to go to show off?? If MC mentions they want to move furniture around their apartment will A just show up that night like “you mentioned you needed help, Detective?”

18 Likes

A: Today is particularly hot

Takes off shirt

Shy MC: dies a bit Ye-s, yes. Is hot today, indeed.

Blunt MC: while smirking the weather is not the only hot thing today

16 Likes

That’s why Ava wears her hair up so that it doesn’t distract from her muscles!

20 Likes

I am so here for this… :heart:

5 Likes