The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I forgot that I asked this. But anyway, so cute <3

3 Likes

N: Modern music is Trash.

MC: singing modern music

N:

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f594357787a615344386f35366e673d3d2d3331353136383437342e313437373736643030363038623766383

22 Likes

do we know if any of them play an instrument ?

man…if Natkins play the violon…that would be sooo droole worthy :hugs:

1 Like

N plays any stringed instrument. M plays the piano, the bass, and the saxophone. A can’t play, and F is too impatient to learn.

7 Likes

gold find!

YES!!!

Nate/Nat: Most string instruments, particularly guitar, sitar, violin (favourite), and harp. They can also play the piano.

Woohoo!

Felix/Farah: The triangle? Lol :smiley: None. They tried to learn the recorder once, N was teaching them, but M walked in, broke the recorder and left. A thanked M for it. N consoled F…and the F forgot about it and immediately moved onto the next thing to interest them, lol.

thats just HILAAAAARIOUS :rofl:

6 Likes

Yay! They (or, at least some of them) can play instruments! I used to play piano, but I was never able to find another piano teacher during High school. :slightly_frowning_face:
Oooh! I wonder if we’ll be able to decide if any of our MCs can play an instrument…And what kind…? :smile:

6 Likes

Hi,

A gentle reminder to avoid gif only replies and if you have multiple gifs, please put them under hide details so that people don’t feel the need to scroll over long post.

Thank you.

7 Likes

5653…isn’t long enough for you ?

I think what @resuri08 meant was that people don’t have to scroll through long posts that only consist of memes, rather than the thread itself.

5 Likes

Headcanon time! :smiley:

Ok I really think A would do a spit take, then reprimand the MC for barging in on them, cause they don’t want to seem monstery to the MC. Also it would be perfect for ruining more of the MC’s stuff.

I bet N would try to hide it or claim it’s some sort of smoothie. If the MC wanted some they’d probably get flustered and make some awkward excuse and run away.

Silly straw for F. Also offering some to MC.

M: Sup [continues drinking]

11 Likes

Oh my god, you guys… I think I might have a heart attack! I just read something that @Seraphinite posted on Tumblr and she hinted at something and…I’m just…OOOOH my goooOOOOOoood!!! I think I’m gonna hyperventilate so much that it’s going to kill me!!! :rofl:
I, legit, got goosebumps and started shaking cuz I REALLY hope she actually does do this after she finishes the Wayhaven Chronicles!!! :joy:
I need help calming down. No joke. :laughing:

1 Like

Shall we communicate with Morse Code?

2 Likes

Awwww…
Imagine Nate doing something he regrets, and your “N MC” trying to comfort him, like…

:slightly_frowning_face::worried::cry::sob:

3 Likes

Rejoice, my fellow M-mancers! We may get to dance with M too!! :heart:

13 Likes

Yeah I can’t wait for that :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I mean, any opportunity to get closer and grab the MC is a good opportunity for M.

4 Likes

What part of the MC would M grab though :thinking:

What part wouldn’t M grab?

11 Likes

I really love how Sera address people’s concern about M. True that in real life, some of their attitude were red flags but I have faith in Sera that M-mancers will not experience an abusive relationship with them.

16 Likes

Shall we call it “Schrodinger’s grab”?

10 Likes