The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I think it’s mostly wishing ? (unless anyone can dig up something from the author)…

and honestly…I see all the romance as grown up . Jealousy is often a ‘insecurity’ thing . Which happen in human . But our romance are Vampires . I’m not saying they can’t be possesive or jealouse…I’m just saying…that they had years and years and years to deal with that sort of thing IF it were to happen .

And beside Tina and the doc…they would also need some back ground about Bobby before popping a veine . So far…she or he know about them…but do A, N , F and M know about Bobby ?

4 Likes

I found an ask on it (well its mostly about jealously):

Its not going to be a huge issue if it does pop up and if it does its probably going to be more in the vein of “RO stands close by the MC when someone is flirting with them or mistakes friendly conversation for flirting and gets a little embarrassed” and never “RO tells the MC to never talk to certain people again ever.”

Jealousy will probably crop up mostly with an Ex-Bobby and more on their side than the ROs.

16 Likes

The love triangle may have more issues with that, though!

13 Likes

Also!!

Sounds like Verda only has the two kids! No mysteriously missing third child, thank goodness!! :relieved:

12 Likes

Yeah, I changed my mind on this as I came to write them, lol! I just couldn’t see Verda, work-aholic that he is, having time to dedicate to career and 3 kids. But he could balance 2 kids and work, hehe!

23 Likes

Just a funny question: How long do you think the detective’s car will last, because it is clear it will get more and more damaged.
Personally, I imagine it will be destroyed in book 3 or 5.
Propably by the vampires by trying to save the MC.
(Please someone draw a picture about A throwing the car away and the detective screams “MY CAR!” :rofl:)

2 Likes

honestly…

I think it take a beating from everyone comment…

I swear…if it crack wide open underneath my MC butt…A will buy me a car !!!

1 Like

This also applies in the friend and non-friend or non-lover route.

No MC is safe from Bobby

14 Likes

I don’t know if it will be destroyed… Sera is deeply in love with the car, so I don’t know if she would ever get rid of it :joy:

3 Likes

Bobby is perfect for crushing. (And not in the romance way.) They’re gonna have their ego torn to tiny little pieces and it’ll be glorious.

My MC holds a giant grudge and would totally be down for torturing Bobby, ngl. (Perfect reason to go for M: MC spots Bobby “M, quick, take me against this wall!” M has their shirt off before MC even finishes the sentence

9 Likes

So there’s a little bird that flies to end of the universe and pecks at a mountain…

3 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:

ezgif-3-bc92872636e1
Supernatural: But isn’t it true that-

M: swing FIRST
ezgif-3-c8a7869a38cd

ezgif-3-7d45a95c7bfe
Edit: Sorry for the wall of gifs, I couldn’t seem to get them under a hidden tag with the actual gif appearing :sweat_smile:

31 Likes

For M I thought of this scene when I read that ask :rofl:

18 Likes

Sooo good…

Let me add my own XD

Ava
she is very logical . Like sera said…she wouldn’t agree…but…there will be doubt there I think. Not to agree !!! but if this ‘Our blood’ thing become a big deal or something more…she be the 1st to hide us down in a basement and lock the door …for our own good lolol (with her!) Lol

Natkins
I think Natkins…would find the idea repulsing…and would shatter her mind…and her heart…give her lot of kleenex…and she be super overprotective after that lol

Farrah…would probably goat the supernaturel on…

and M…

5 Likes

N at whoever is saying that stuff:

13 Likes

*imagine Bobby saying that * lol

2 Likes

Omg, am I the only one that can totally see A slipping for a moment and saying this?

20 Likes

I do! I do! She is a goddamn Big softie lol and she has been slipping in book 2 already :sweat_smile:

1 Like

And to not make more cluster of gifs…

M the first time that meets ex-Bobby

Damon-stepping-protectively-in-front-of-Elena-damon-and-elena-36042778-500-252

14 Likes
Gif Reactions

A:
61e302ab-7d15-487d-ab25-5f76a735b22c-giphy-3
M:
giphy
N:
sd