The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Oh, god, that’d be awful. lol
Most of my MCs say “It’s in the past,” and they don’t have much trouble with him, but I have (if I remember correctly) two that hold grudges because of the crap he pulled while they were dating and they would just revel in turning him down. They’d probably start laughing, then, realizing he was serious, they’d probably say something along the lines of, “If you think we’re ever getting back together, you’re more delusional than I thought.” :rofl:

1 Like

My character had always have a grudge against her, but when she would ask me to come back, before I could do much as simply say no, my LI would probably “scare” her away :wink:

1 Like

well only two of my detectives dated Bobby… Rido (F) I think would just be confused and wonder why because he’s alright with Bobby. He sort of sees everything as a ‘past is the past’ type of thing and wouldn’t understand why Bobby would want to try again when it didn’t work out the first time.
Blaire (M) on the other hand it would hit him pretty hard because his relationship with Bobby is Complicated and even now still denies they even dated in the first place. He’d just get v angry and frustrated and would lock himself back up in his room for days again. It’s not so much as he would give Bobby a second chance bc he wouldn’t, but it’d open up an abyss of resentment and hurt he’s been trying to ignore.

1 Like

Oooh, man. I wonder how each LI would react if they heard Bobby trying to get the MC back…
:scream: New ask for Sera…? lol
…And I have officially asked Sera my first question (EVER) on Tumblr!

Just a quick sidenote: It is best we don’t discuss Patreon content on here. There’s a community page in the Patreon site. Perhaps, patreons could discuss it there?

My MCs on both my Adam’s and Mason’s routes have Bobby as an ex-bf and both considered it one of their disappointing decisions they have experienced in their life but they are open to forgiveness, eventually… Overall, they don’t want to experience the same mistake again. :joy:

9 Likes

I personally don’t think there should be romance interaction with Bobby IF MC doesn’t have a choice to say Yes or No on the matter :slight_smile:

If a story plot is written in a way where MC is presumably automatically “Reject” Bobby when Bobby is asking for reconciliation , it could feel like MC is “force” into accepting/rejecting preset romance route… since the spirit of HG/CoG is that MC be given choice when romantic approach occur…

Perhaps it is better just to remain Bobby as supporting character in the story line :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Guys…

i am so hyped for chapter 7

12 Likes

Does anybody temember those candy cigarettes from when they were a kid? The hardened sugar ones with the food coloring at the end to look like it was glowing, and the packages look like ‘real’ cigarette packages?

The detective’s kid wants to be like Uncle/Aunt M, so they wear exclusively dark, long-sleeved shirts, stand in the corner of the room, and stick little candy cigarettes in their mouth. They just follow M around and try to mimic their actions.

Also, if the romance is supposed to be, like, the vamp’s soulmate, and they only have One, then does that mean in the LT, that A and N have tye same soulmate? And if so, does that mean whoever the MC doesn’t choose is doomed forever? Or is it that whoever the detective doesn’t choose just wasn’t their soulmate?

17 Likes

Oh, god, could you imagine that? One of UB not being with their soulmate… :frowning::sob:

Your post was making me really happy, and then so quickly made me really sad. You just gave me emotional whiplash, you monster!

I would hazard a guess that it is the former :sob:

5 Likes

That gives me a thought. What if some rogue supernatural UB was assigned to hunt down had invented cloning? They offer to clone the MC in the LT route if UB lets them go. :eyes::eyes::eyes:

1 Like

Oh, I love how Mason knows that it’s “going to take the long game to have some fun with” Kira. :joy:

3 Likes

Hmm might need to slap that clone button few dozen extra times for good measure

I’ll be a buzz kill for this comment but I don’t think A or N will be willing to be part of this plan since they are not into polygamous relationship, I think this will apply to with the cloning concept. A cloned MC is still the same one.

3 Likes

Ahhh! I’m getting so frustrated! I saw Sera answer a question about who Cara interacts with (she said it’s randomized), but so far in all my playthroughs of the demo, she has interacted with Nate the most (about four times, now), then Adam (two or three times) and Felix (once). I haven’t seen Mason interact with her yet and I’m DYING of curiosity!!! lol

Then simply make a save in the scene direct before this one, and each time it’s randomized.So I got all of the four scene’s

3 Likes

It will be exciting to know which scene we will get once the full game will be released.

Chp 7 is probably the carnival! I hope my mc can go on lots of rides even if the UB member he’ll go with might not like them (so every agent but Felix lol)

3 Likes

I think that scene is still going to be random. Which, honestly, I like. It’s nice to see the others members of UB we aren’t romancing getting some love!

Personally my favorite of the scene’s is F’s or N’s! It’s so cute!! Though A’s is also good

14 Likes

They would be in the instant after, but chaos theory will take over from there. After a while the 2 MCs would be quite different.