The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I mean, I thought any of them could be the one, because let’s be honest, whoever it is, non of us is going to see it coming :joy:

8 Likes

You know what thats true… Now I bet it is M tho.

Some Vampire: Humans are good for only one thing.

M: Yeah. Sex.

Vampire: What?? No. Food.

M: … Gross.

28 Likes

My detective: Agents please, we know each other well enough by now… call me dearest love of my life although I actually like them calling my mc detective so I’ll prob leave it like that or let them call him by his name

10 Likes

My first thought was, ‘I’m gonna make A call me sweetie as my nickname’

Hahahaha! :smiley:

Though disappointingly A is stubborn and formal :sob:

27 Likes

Watch A in the LT route hearing N call MC by their nickname.

22 Likes

So when will we get the option to call A embarrassingly cute nicknames if they won’t for the MC??

MC: Hows my grumpy wumpy love bug today?

A: Detective, please.

MC: My honey-pie cuddle cake.

A: …

MC: You know how to make me stop, my sugar coated stud muffin.

A: … Please stop… Sweetie.

34 Likes

Yo giving me the option to call RO’s a nickname would be a sin.
N: Daddy long legs
M: Mistress
A: Bad mood mama jama
F: Bun-buns
(Im sorry I’ll go now)

16 Likes
My Hand Slipped..

28 Likes

Okay, let’s all go on the record! Who do you think is the one vampire in UB that has yet to drink human blood from the source?

• A
  • F
  • M
  • N

0 voters

7 Likes

My gut says A, but honestly all of them would be an awesome option?

7 Likes

It would make sense as N, but I get the feeling it is not. Just a gut feeling that N has Seen and Done some ****. They can’t be totally perfect, no. F has been in the human world the shortest amount of time, so it may be them. M would be my second guess Just Because. It’s not based on logic, just feelings.

Yeah. It’d be messy. Get everywhere because you’d have to sever an arterie. Plus you don’t know what’s in it.

18 Likes

The main reason I think it’s A is because A is so tight-assed and resistant to anything even remotely fun, I couldn’t see them ever drinking human blood from the source. Plus, much like M, they think humans are the worst and don’t like them at all (at least M figures humans are useful for some ‘fun’ but A doesn’t even like them for that!).

If N was ever with a lover who wanted to be bitten… well, N is there to please, so they’d do it in a heartbeat. And F, well I guess it’s more of a gut feeling, but I can’t see it being them.

That leaves M. I wish like hell you’re right that M is a possibility, but I just can’t see it, given how many humans he’s probably banged (thousands? hundreds of thousands, given their age?). You know one of them wanted to be bitten, and M wouldn’t turn it down, so…

The romantic in me (yeah, there’s one in there, somewhere, even if it’s a bit different from the way everyone else’s is!) would freaking grin like a moron if M had never drank from another human before, especially given they’ve likely done every other single there in the world there is to do in bed and it’d give the MC something special to share with them. Throw in their comment in book 1 that pheromones help them get a ‘bite’ it’d be hilarious if they made that comment but never tried to get a bite or even took it when it was offered. Given how long it’s gonna take for M to catch the dreaded feelings, it’d be nice to have something with them that made the MC feel special, instead of just another target M’s trying to get in bed (or just another receptacle for their, um, ‘fun’).

4 Likes

lol I didn’t even think of “love bites” (is that what you call it??)

I was thinking about the transitioning of A, N, and M and how they probably didn’t know how to control their lust for blood yet so I voted for F. :laughing:

6 Likes

I abstain. I honestly don’t know. It could be anyone… even yoooooou

9 Likes

I think F is just the logical choice. They’re the youngest, had the least contact with humans :thinking: And they are the one who says “never from the source or anything” when talking about it in the first book

15 Likes

I think A is too damn practical to not drink blood straight from humans.

Also, let’s not forget that there wasn’t such a thing as a reliable blood storage (with blood bags, refrigerators and everything) before 20th century. Really old vampires like A and N must have had to drink from source at least once. How else otherwise?

14 Likes

My money is on F. I just don’t think they would have had the opportunity.

Unless, of course, there’s like humans in the Echo World from which to subsist on???

:woman_shrugging:t2: cuz if it ain’t F…then I’m gonna go with M because when I think intense blood drinking scene my brain immediately goes the most powerful vampire, but on the blood equivalent of crack

!!!

!!!

My dreams have come true—aw, crap, Charlotte doesn’t have a nickname!!! :sob:

Is there going to be an option where the MC can simply ask them to call them by their name?

or assert your dominance and ask them to refer you by your entire name, disappointed mother style

10 Likes

I wonder if Sera will put some easter eggs with this option :joy:

For example, you input, call me Mistress, and UB reacts to that like, ehhh, no :joy:

9 Likes

Hi everyone, new here, sorta (long time lurker). I think that it would be F because I think the others are just way too old and were probably around before blood bags were a thing.

6 Likes

My heart says it’s Adam but my mind says Felix tbh…Based on the informatikn Sera gave us I think about Nate and his strong lust for blood and not being able to control it, pretty much implies the obvious. As fo Mason it’s impossible for me to think he had never drunk blood for the source :joy:

4 Likes