The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Oh no D:

EXCUSE ME WHAT. WHAT IS THIS SERA, I DEMAND ANSWERS.

18 Likes

Relax Meira, Sera will release this in due time. Of course, Iā€™m pretty sure someone can just come up with a fan fic just to sate the curiosity.

MY FLUFF M-ANCERS WHERE Yā€™ALL AT

13 Likes

This is weird, ā€˜cause I actually have a scene I wrote with one of the LIs and the MC and a pool table and well, them not playing pool :smiley:
But it isnā€™t with M :wink:

Well, it has to be Fā€¦ Right?! I can see the mc trying to teach F any kind of pool game, but then things get too-much-rules-to-be-funny and most of all distracting * wink wink *
I would adore a scene like that with F. The mc would be able to tease so much, am I the only one that wants the mc to be able to tease F mercilessly (only for F to do the same to the mc)?

Though it would be hilarious if it was a scene with A wherein they break the pool stick in their frustration disability to handle certain emotions and their brains just crash, making them break the stick in their hands like a pencil.

11 Likes

You arenā€™t the only one. And I could totally see this going down with F.

Thatā€™d be hilarious. I always picture A as being intense as hell when they finally give into their ā€˜urgesā€™.

Of course, I could totally see M doing it as well, even though thatā€™s not the one in Seraā€™s scene. I imagine pool with M going something like this:

MC: Wanna shoot a game of pool?
M, rolls eyes and huffs: Fine.
MC: racks the balls, then bends over to break
M: licks lips, moves behind MC, throws the cue stick across the room and takes advantage of the MCā€™s position.

Yeah, I donā€™t see a game of pool lasting too long with M, lol.

6 Likes
Me

FLUFFY M MOMENTS I AM READY FOR YOU!!

:eyes: Now Iā€™m gonna be disappointed if itā€™s not F then again I canā€™t see A doing itā€¦ I guess thereā€™s always N

Trust me, you are not, my friend. I loved the little bit of shy F we get to see in the Book 2 Demo, give us more of that, PLEASE

13 Likes

This is perfection.
The perfect combination of a gif and shouted honesty.

Also, I am so glad I am not alone in my hope for more F teasing!

9 Likes

Omfg, what did she mean by spoilery :sob::sob:

raises hand, I knew weā€™d be getting some ounce of M fluff, but book 2?! ooooh this gon be good :sunglasses:

Wow, now Iā€™m so hyped it better be F or Iā€™ll steal ur soul :joy:.

5 Likes

WElpā€¦it happened.

The Nightmare Before Christmas AU.

Nobody asked for it but here it is anyway!!! :smiley:

The first chapter is the ā€˜cast listā€™, so to speak. And super special mega-ultra thanks to @Mewsly who pretty much figured out the roles while I just stared in awe. :sparkles: Pour vous, ma cher.

8 Likes

Lies, I asked for it specifically. AND I AM SO HAPPY ITS HERE!!! :sparkles:

Happy Halloween Everyone~ :jack_o_lantern:

8 Likes

Now I feel like doing this just to see their faces. Especially F. :sparkles: :joy:
Happy Halloween! :vampire:

13 Likes

My Adam romancing detective wouldnā€™t be able to resist doing that. Her expression would be the albinoā€™s from the gif, exactly. A is such a mopey grump she would HAVE to take the piss. Just like, clowning on vampire angst in pop culture. ā€œItā€™s so hard being immortal and eternally youthful and beautiful and rich. I sparkle in the sunlight because Iā€™m dangerous.ā€

Honestly the biggest problem for her would be deciding between a Twilight parody, old school Bela Lugosi vampire, or the Count from Sesame Street. :joy:

Unfortunately my other two detectives donā€™t have the same ā€œannoy Adam any way you can think ofā€ dynamic and would do something more conventional (witch or a couples costume kinda thing).

10 Likes

Sorry to go off topic but

I read, and now im dead :zipper_mouth_face::exploding_head::skull:

12 Likes

Well, I have been headcanoning that for so long that I wouldnā€™t have accept anything else :joy:

Maybe one day we could suggest we kiss all the freckles, Iā€™m sure M would be up to the task ;D

16 Likes

Suavewell strikes again

19 Likes

Struck straight through my heart :cupid: and seraā€™s to blame

7 Likes

Poor Douglas. Hopefully he never learns about the supernatural, because I think it might actually kill him.

11 Likes
A

tenor%20(2)

F

N

orig

M

download%20(39)

23 Likes

Those are perfect for them. Iā€™m afraid M would be like me in a haunted houseā€“Iā€™ve been once and never went back. I thought it was stupid, tbh. I wasnā€™t scared at all, or even caught off guard until some idiot that worked there decided to grab me from behind in the dark and I acted without thinking and elbowed him in the sternum.

Iā€™m not as bad as my brother, at least. He went to a haunted house (again, once) and punched a guy for grabbing him without thinking. He decided, like me, it was best to stay away from places like that.

I think my family is too combative to go to places like that, much like M, whoā€™d probably accidentally kill someone if they jump scared him from behind by grabbing him. Though, I think they likely now tell the workers not to touch anyone, since they donā€™t want a lawsuit on their hands.

5 Likes

Yeah I went to one a few years ago here in California and they donā€™t touch guests. I donā€™t like flashing lights or jump scares, but otherwise I wasnā€™t very impressed. I just kept thinking these are all probably college kids working for minimum wage and I couldnā€™t get into it.

3 Likes