The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Ooh, yeah! Huge “Supernatural” fan. I’ve always been fascinated by the occult (one of the reasons I love TWC so much!), which I find slightly ironic considering a lot of the people I grew up around consider the occult “evil.” It’s like, why can’t you just not enjoy it and say so, instead of fussing about it when I never even asked for your opinion in the first place? hahaha :joy:
For M, I’m kind of leaning towards…

M

Ian Somerhalder

But I’m not 100% sure, yet. I’m still looking through face claims… lol

2 Likes

I dunno why I got emotional during this:

Oh wait I know because its tear jerking…I-At least A would stay loyal to N, the friendship is strong with this one.
On another note this ask made me laugh my ass off:

I just kept imagining..

addtext_com_MDY0OTIyMzcyNTU

19 Likes

For a second I thought you were talking about the child walking in on mc and ro ask but yeah that one was hilarious too, imagining F dropping A, poor A. (I still laughed cuz I’m evil :sob:)
Oh and can I just say F is my freaking spirit animal

That is EXACTLY like me. :smiling_imp:

ALRIGHT FANDOM LETS GO, N HORSE BACK RIDING SOMEONE PLZ.

12 Likes

Sera, you are a dinousur nerd?! I love it, even more so the fact that you’re team herbivore!

I second this, summon someone with amazing drawing skills! so basically this whole thread minus me.
… no one is going to address that motivational ask with Rebecca and N (it made me get out of bed) or the fact that A could possibly makes puppy dog eyes without noticing… sighs If only A realized they had such a gift they could make mc do whatever they wanted.

Summary

A: You’re not coming with us
Mc: Yes I am!
A:…look, I just…I don’t want you to get hurt and you could help us so much more if you continued through here [cue Involuntary puppy dog eyes]
Mc: NO I-…I-…oh, I mean…I guess…
Mc stares into A’s eyes again.
Mc: ok

15 Likes

Ah, but what about the Detectives who are “immune” to puppy-dog eyes? lol If my MCs are anything like me, they could look at any pair of puppy-dog eyes (other than childrens’), laugh and walk away. :joy:

5 Likes

Unless it’s literal puppies my mc is immune :laughing:

7 Likes

@Mewsly @L_M I summon thy!

Werewolves will be the cryptonite of many MC lol.

Young werewolf: Please Mrs Detective!! Let me do this! Just one time!!
Detective: for the last time, I said no young one.
Young werewolf transforms into a puppy wolf
Puppy wolf starts crying, ears down, looking at you
Detective: I… I… Shit… Alright!! Just this one time! And you better don’t tell your parents!
Franatic tail movements

12 Likes

Oh! I am summoned. Why-

I-I can’t draw horses… But I’ll try!

Okay, Nate is looking... okay. That’s a good sign...

Now for the horsie....

lays on ground and sobs

21 Likes

Excuse me but your comment seems to imply that the horse isn’t amazing, and that is just very wrong.

11 Likes

I’ve never been good at drawing animals… which means I can’t draw N with a dog or A with a cat either. Its awful.

7 Likes

i know that feel bro. :sob:

Me: *draws an eye* Beautiful, amazing, wow I can really see how I was an art major for a little while.

Me: *draws other eye* oh…oh no.

[hours later]

Me: *manages to draw a semi-human looking thing* c-cool.

Me: N-Now…to draw…the cat.

Me: *makes a mark with the pencil* *stops immediately* Oh my god how was I an art major…?

But in the upside Sera answered my question about Unit Bravo lifting each other, eyyyyyyyyyyyy. :sunglasses:

But now I want more… :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

@Seraphinite how much fanart must I draw until we can get a scene like that in-game?? :dog:

16 Likes

Whaa… This is… Oh dear… You will be hearing from me. Just give me an hour or so…

Mewsly stop.
@Meira_Litch already said it. But I am going to say it anyway and do not dare ignore me, young lady!

That is the cutest horse I have laid my eyes on in a very long time, I am talking years here! <3
And I am honest as I think and write this.
I would love to have wrapping paper with such horses all over it. Or a bag. I would buy one if you will ever make one. Then buy ten more to give to some of my friends and my mom. All the while bragging to them that I sometimes converse with you on the internet, naturally.

Also, on a different note, I did not comment on it earlier, because I was asleep when you posted it and the conversation had steered into a different direction by then… but now that I am forcing my compliments on you anyway… :
The Evelutions of your detectives are so freaking cute! They have spooked around in my thoughts all day!
You have no idea how much I like your drawings. They often make me smile and laugh, at times they inspire as well. Ahem… So yeah… Oh look at the time! I should be making dinner preparations!..

Now how shall I tackle this summoning…? Nate or Nat? Are there any preferences by those who are so thirsty passionate about seeing N horseriding?

11 Likes

That is such a cute little horse. I bet F begged N to let them bring it back to the facility, and N was even tempted.

9 Likes

My vote goes for Lady Suavewell in this occasion. Nothing hotter than a lady riding a horse like a pro

11 Likes

Alright, Natalie it is ´͈ ᵕ `͈

11 Likes

Is it bad that what I took away from that ask is N’s failure at bicycle? Now I just imagine N trying to work a bike and failing epically. And the tallness is no excuse N! My tall friends and family can use them just fine.

Edit: Sorry, N, had to do it :grimacing:

22 Likes

Oh, man. I did not expect N not to be familiar with bicycle riding. Wasn’t it a dope pastime for ladies and gents to partake in, in the second half of 19th century?

Also,
N: Something technological can fail in a bicycle, especially when you’re in hurry!
MC: Same can happen to a horse. Except not technological but bio…logical. I think?
N: You can lose balance, fall down and sustain great bodily harm!
MC: Same for the horse riding. And it can trample you afterwards :anguished:
N: pause IT CAN BLOW UP? AND YOU CAN DIE!?
MC: N. Safety bikes have been around for more than 150 years and you still can barely hold your balance. Get on the damn thing already.

15 Likes

Let’s get N one with training wheels

17 Likes

Okay… One hour became several ones… And I can tell you it was pure torture! You people are evil! EVIL! I tell you. Of all the things you asked it was N horseriding…

Drawing this took 6 years of my lifespan, dear fucking lord...

I know!?! It is not even finished!!! But truly, like… torture…!

N is kindhearted, right? N would never use those stupid mouthpieces. I have always hated those, thus, I decided that so did N.

27 Likes

Sera herself has called out my Murphy thirst.

im screaming

15 Likes