The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Yeah, I am one of the latter. Despite this, it still feels a bit unfair for people who arrive at the forum at a later date cannot join…
But you make excellent points, Rose. You have won me over on your side c: No special thread for the detective discussion ۹(ÒہÓ)۶

6 Likes

I really think is the best for everyone due If not it would turn in a rp session that is against rules. There is a lot of threads already

3 Likes

What I would suggest for the people that is in the private Detective Thread is, if they want to add more people, maybe they could create their own discord channel and forward people there. That way there is no limit, they can make their own rules and roleplay or talk of anything they want.

I know that there is already one Wayhaven Discord, but I don’t know if the people on the Detective thread would like to join that one, as it is very full and maybe with lots of fans they don’t know, therefor my reason to suggest they create a new server that feels more private and friendly.

10 Likes

That’s a great idea

4 Likes

I have a Discord channel. Hmmm…maybe I can send an invitation link here? Or maybe to specific people…? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Also, everyone, I have a question…
So, I was reading through some of the older comments here and noticed some of you talking about the next demo. I know it’s supposed to contain Ch. 4-6, but the demo I read yesterday only has Ch. 1. Is there another demo with Ch. 2 & 3 that I’ve somehow managed to miss, or am I good?

Just wanted to check. lol

1 Like

The demo that is published on the other thread is the demo with the first 3 chapters. If you read that one, maybe you think it’s only chapter one because the game doesn’t announce the different chapters, making it look like one big chapter?

4 Likes

Oh, maybe. Does it say “Next Chapter” right before it ends the demo? lol

If it ends with someone from Unit Bravo walking you out and then the introduction to the carnival, that’s the demo up to chapter three. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ah, okay. Just wanted to be sure. Thank you! :grin:

Sorry for the late reply! I just wanted to thank everyone who suggested something. I’m thinking probably an A romance for this playthrough (and yes, I’ve played through all of them…min-maxing stats, of course, and no, I don’t know why I do that!)

Right now I’m thinking about a sarcastic, stubborn MC who rushes into danger without a second thought and then acts like it’s no big deal. When feelings come about she’s just like “Lol nope” and ignores them completely if possible. Doesn’t know what “team” means. Doesn’t understand anyone’s feelings (including her own) and therefore has had a string of one-night stands and nothing else. Really smart but also very self-deprecating.

(This started out as 2 sentences and suddenly I got inspired)

we did it, team

10 Likes

Team player vs individualism is an stat in game means if you do thinks by yourself or sif you are team player doing as A says

There is actually a Wayhaven RP server on discord, that can easily be used for Detective Discussion (we have a section for bios on everyone’s detectives, a section for just random RP stuff, etc.). It hasn’t been overly active of late, because I think we’ve all been busy, but it’s there and anyone can hop in when they want. And, if anyone wants more channels added, all they have to do is say so to me or @Vicarious . Here’s the link:

That will be tons of fun to play with A. You’ll love it!

3 Likes

I know there were a bunch of questions you guys used to flesh out/share your MCs but for the life of me I cannot find them. You guys talk too much :joy:

1 Like

Here are three lists of the questions to flesh out your detective:

I know that there have been shared more lists, but these are all I have in my bookmarks.
Hope it helps ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

2 Likes

That was on the detective discussion thread. We have a ton of questionnaires to help flesh out who they are. Unfortunately, we can’t add anymore people! You’re welcome to join the discord group, though. I can actually copy the questions all over there and make a questionnaire channel, so we’ve got them centralized in a place where everyone can get to them. Not a big deal, since I have copies of them on my laptop. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@L_M thank you so much! And @EvilChani that would be great :blush:

1 Like

Hey, @Pizza_is_good - looks like someone beat me to it. lol

1 Like

So I was just thinking about the MC’s mom and I came to the realization that she has been with UB for all of the MC’s life and it was mentioned in the first book that Rebecca was just too busy with her work to raise the MC. So my question here is, who raised the MC as a child when Rebecca was off at work?

1 Like

Rebecca has been with the Agency for all of the MCs life but she’s only been Unit Bravo’s handler for 10 years. And Sera has mentioned that the Agency provided a Nanny! We don’t know much about them yet, tho

11 Likes

I’m going to assume that the nanny was a supernatural. But that’s pretty neat to know though

3 Likes