The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Um, excuse me..

Why did no one tell me how cute N is?! I mean I knew they were cute but not THIS CUTE?? I thought we were friends, guys :sob:

14 Likes

??? Excuse me, but the question is, how is it possible that you havenā€™t play every route a million times already?

14 Likes

i was gonna say that of you should have already guessed N was cute as heck as an RO considering that I stan 'em, but then I remember I stan Murphy and yeah ok i understand

11 Likes

Because I played F and Mā€™s Route 2 million times. I mean I played Nā€™s route once and I miiiight have rushes it a bitā€¦ BUT. Now Iā€™m gonna make an MC just to smooch N with!

ā€¦ I-I canā€™t even be sassy about that because I do too.

10 Likes

Hold on, guys, guys.

Do you know what I totally forgot?

Seras patreon is coming with the next demo.

And she is working on chapter 6 already.

GUYS

GUYS

GUYS, THIS JUST MADE ME REALISE SOMETHING ELSE.

If the Patreon and the demo are released at the same time, WTF AM I GOING TO DO.

I need two brains and four eyes to give them equal attention and look at them at the same time.

31 Likes

Put a little digital patreon into the demo, of course! I feel like you could even tie it in with the game. Along the lines of detective teaching N not to send money to all those poor Nigerian princes that are being held captive. And instead using patreon to support those who really need it.

MC: Itā€™s just a scam. Thereā€™s no ransom, no vault full of gold, theyā€™re trying to trick you.

N: But the prince may genuinely need our help! Look, they even attached pictures of their seized palace. Such a lovely looking place, donā€™t you think?

MC: These are computer generated. This one even has a ā€œ3ds Maxā€ watermark in the cornerā€¦

N: Uhh. So, itā€™s all a lie?

MC: Yep.

N: ā€¦

MC: How much did you send, anyway?

N: ā€¦

N: All of it?..

MC face meets palm

N: That person was sounding really desperateā€¦

MC: Youā€™re too kind, N. Here, use patreon as a release for your future altruistic outbursts.

>insert half an hour of browsing patreon with N and more shameless plugs here<

A storms into the room

A: Hey. Have you by chance seen my credit card? Canā€™t seem to find it.

N: :slight_smile:

N: First, would you like to see one magnificent looking palace???

13 Likes

Iā€™m late to the party because I just finished the game for the first time! Obviously amazing! I come here to see what you guys are talking about andā€¦

23 Likes

YESSSSSSSS RINARI /Ā°oĀ°!

ā€¦ ahem, youā€™ve got to admit heā€™s got a little somethinā€™-somethinā€™. Maniacal? Yes. Twisted? Yep. Something extra super special and perhaps delicious? Maaaaaybe.

6 Likes

jesus being an adam-mason love triangle

Iā€™m obviously super late and I canā€™t read through 4000 posts buuuut my Murphy is now in a prison across the country; do we know if heā€™ll ever return to the series with how different his fates can be?? :thinking: Maybe heā€™ll grow on me then LMAO!

3 Likes

I recall that yes, Murphy will return, though I donā€™t think he will play that major a role in Book Two!

Woohoo! Welcome to Wayhaven and the joy that is Unit Bravo!
So comes the most important questionā€¦ who did you romance? :eyes:

9 Likes

I bet @rinari romance F.

1 Like

Yay, thank you! :grin:

And I romanced Adam in my first playthrough (though my thumb did hover dat triangle option) and I went after Mason in my second like the dumb bitch that I am. That dude did not seem to like me, which makes me all the more desperate :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face: But Adam really captured my detectiveā€™s heart! :sob:

16 Likes

welcome to the thread @rinari!! any favorite moments of book one??

1 Like

IIRC, Sera mentions that he may possibly pop up again in the future books-- but not anytime soon-- and that there will be variations on how that it handled depending on his fate. She has kept it pretty vague as far as what to expect, but to my knowledge each book is meant to represent a pretty contained plot arc as far as the antagonists go.

[strokes goatee] Ah, yes, a fellow Dumb Bitch Club member. I respect your thirst for the triangle that will never be, friend.

15 Likes

Thank you! :grin: And I honestly loved all of it, but the end-game sequence of being captured by Murphy had me up out of my chair yelling! Which was really bad considering I was playing during my breaks between trials and weā€™d just gotten done with a murder indictment, so it was not a good timeā€¦

Other favorite parts:

• precious Nate trying to mediate me and the others being bitches to each other
  • protecting sweet idiot Douglas from the thralls
  • Adam. All of him
  • my mom kicking ass and taking names

Not-so-favorite part:

Felix: oh my god Mason do you like the detective? Do you want to have sex with her??

Mason: meh

Me: real-life self-esteem shatters

24 Likes

I donā€™t think Mason likes anyone :stuck_out_tongue: at least not outwardly. We all know heā€™s a lovely cuddly bear deep down inside.

Word of warning: hide in a room, prepare tissues, and be ready for one angsty roller coaster ride if you do attempt that! though I advise you donā€™t, the amount of angst is too painful.

5 Likes

8 Likes

There, there. Here, have a cuddle :hugs:. Honestly, in my infinite wisdom of romancing everyone, my goal with Morgan is make sure she actually cares about me and is not interested in having aā€¦physical relationship.

1 Like

Thatā€™s mine, too! M makes it so clear that they are ONLY interested in the detectiveā€™s body in the first book (obviously a ploy, rightā€¦) that I would actually hold off on pursuing a romance with them until they really fell in love with me!

That being said,

a lovely cuddly bear who would probably put out a cigarette on me during sex

11 Likes

Probably mention that on the NSFW thread. That soundsā€¦kinky

1 Like