The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

Meanwhile, watch me pretending they will have a beautiful family and everyone will be turned into a vampire and live a happy ever after.

13 Likes

Thatā€™s it. Iā€™m offically making this my head cannon. You can leave now angst :wave:

11 Likes

That would be a very interesting point to explore for A actually. Being a nurse in war of course isnā€™t pretty work. There are people dying all the time so it can be quite a tense environment and a strong mind would be needed, but it also takes a nurturing heart, especially if delivering a baby. Seeing her out of her usually stoic nature would be beautiful indeed.

6 Likes

I came back to 3111 new notificationsā€¦

Can someone summarize those in one sentence for me? :sob:

2 Likes

Wayhaven hype!

5 Likes

3111?! Damn are you sure :frowning:, Iā€™m currently shook.
But if you want a summery: Lol weā€™ve all just been talking about asks and theories we might have, I know someone brought up Nā€™s race, we also talked about M and their vampirism. There were some asks on seraā€™s tumblr that were fluffy, and some that wereā€¦less so :persevere:. And yeah just other thoughts we might have, like we were recently conversing about unit bravo being evil @Mewsly even did some hot villain Nate art and @rose-court did some fanfic. Oh plus Weā€™ve all been looking at our first names with our ROā€™s last names in cool fonts, wait, what do you mean itā€™s just been meā€¦

8 Likes

For one, how dare you not share that with the class.

For twoā€¦ RIP M-mancersā€¦ unless M takes the MCā€™s last name!!

10 Likes

I like my last name being Moonfallow. It fits with a lot of things!

SO, one good thing about the new assassinā€™s creed game. I was having trouble imagining a Greek accent for M cause Iā€™m not really familiar with it but not anymore. Now I imagine everyone with a Greek accent lol

You know what, I wouldnā€™t brush off the possibility of Ava being more nurturing and open about her feelings before turning into a vampire and reaching the point of ā€œall humans sees us as monstersā€. Because despite all this, both Adam and Ava will do everything in their power to protect humanity, even if they think they despise them.

10 Likes

Yes, really 3111. Iā€™m also currently shookā€¦

Good to know nothing has changed drastically :joy: The hype still hasnā€™t died and Iā€™m impressed

I think sometimes we cling to the vampiresā€™ past too much as if they couldnā€™t have learned any new skills since being with the Agency.

And yes, while I do think theyā€™ll always have some part of them that doesnā€™t change from the time they originated, that does not mean they havenā€™t grown and evolved since to be more than they were.

18 Likes

except N who refuses to learn how to work their damn phone

12 Likes

Thatā€™s simply one of the things that they wonā€™t jive with. There are tons of people now who canā€™t figure out tech. Cut N some slack. :wink:

12 Likes

Well, Itā€™s been half a year since book one issued on steam, wonder when will be the next one. Itā€™s going to be great!!:rofl:

1 Like

Thatā€™s true. Sometimes I look back on myself two/ three years ago and can barely recognize the person I used to be. Imagine 50, 70, 100 years full of experiences and adversities. Especially working in a job like the Agency.

Whoever UB used to be before turning, they are not anymore.

However, the crazy part of me wants to know everything there is to know about M so I canā€™t help but obsess about their past and who they once were. :grimacing: I wanna know your secrets, M. And you canā€™t stop me.

13 Likes

Sincerely I donā€™t care were the born or when I am more to asking how life and everything were for instance in Renaissance or asking how being in the golden years of Rome was. Imagine could see Colisseum naval battles and the forum and the imperial palace. I am a nerd lol I could probably talking about that and books with N hours. And then teaching him to play board games

4 Likes

I think N already knows everything there is to know about board games. I mean, how else would you occupy your time in the 1800s. :laughing:

2 Likes

I hardly doubt N plays d&d or Cyberpunk 2020 or vampire

1 Like

Ah, youā€™re right. I was thinking of the more classic ones.

Now I canā€™t help but imagine the Detective playing DnD with UB. :grinning:

Detective: Youā€™ve encountered a white dragon. What do you do?
F: ā€¦ Can I roll to seduce it?

8 Likes