The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I got the feeling it will be included for both friendship and romance path. I think an ask about it.

6 Likes

Mā€™s smoking and stopping will partly be determined by both romance and friendship, yes :slight_smile: You can be either friend or lover to help stop them, if itā€™s something that bothers you. Youā€™ll have choices whether to bring it up as an issue or not.

29 Likes

I hope could help a way to help him with him not needed to smoke I see M like my little brother

4 Likes

Thatā€™s kinda what itā€™ll be like. Helping M overcome that and realise maybe they just donā€™t need it :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Also could I read Ovidio to N to help him understand my Mc is interested. Like He is so into literature. I mean read him Justine By sade could be a little overkill ā€¦ :wink:

3 Likes

N is perfectly aware MC is interested, they donā€™t need any help to realise that lmao.

Still, that they know MC is interested doesnā€™t mean they are going to jump on you on book 1, it will take some time, but probably by the end of book 2 or on book 3 things will be way more settled.

As Sera has say many times, there is no reason to stop N or F romances from happening early on, since everyone is willing to get in a relationship, but still, we will have to wait a tiny bit more as to not rush things waaaaay too much, to the point that it goes against the ROā€™s personalities.

16 Likes

I donā€™t want rush anything or force anything. However It is my personality say things clearly. He could not acting or being pissed about it. I am not Thetype who blush and shy away waiting for the other part take the initiative. Is just not my personality at all.

You can try to get laid with them in book 1, I donā€™t see how you can be more direct than that :joy:

You keep saying you are not shy etc etc, but that is really not important? Like, you can be either way and all the romances, no one is forcing you to be shy and wait, and with the bold character you can straight up tell all the ROā€™s on book 1 that you want to get much, ehem, closer to them.

Soā€¦ yeah, you already have that option there, from book 1.

15 Likes

Yeah, I know that I pick up that I want keep going rhe teasing thatā€™s the point. The resr of you sound like team romantic blushing under the moon light ā€¦ I am the team put sexy clothing and teasing them

Ah well, if thatā€™s the case then you are set really. The shy/bold will carry on through all the books, so it will be up to you (probably).

And this reminds me something that I love love LOVE about book 2 demo, is that it looks like we have a third option for the romances? We have options when we are either shy or bold, but we are just telling things straight, without the blushing and without the smirks, and I seriously love that. When you can simply be relaxed, just with an honest, open smile, not being sarcastic or a blushing mess, just :ok_hand:

16 Likes

I donā€™t read the demo as I want to waitā€¦ But thatā€™s what I want Even if sometimes I will tease lol. Is so cool look them all shocked

5 Likes

Iā€™m actually your opposite. I love making shy Detectives. My main MC is all no-nonsense when it comes to work-related business but the minute M looks her way in an even remotely flirty way, she turns into this awkward hopeless mess :laughing:.

It makes for a beautiful dichotomy.

I just love that we have such a wide range of options to pick from. Really helps you define your MC and get a sense of what kind of person theyā€™re supposed to be.

19 Likes

For M probably fabric softener. Or a corner to sulk in.

Letā€™s get M into a circular room to mess with them :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Unpopular Opinion

Summary

I hate the word echolian, it sounds like some sort of disease.

Likeā€¦

2 Likes

Now that you mention itā€¦ It does lol

1 Like

Lol when I think echolian, I get mixed vibes of like alien/unnatural creature.

3 Likes

Sure, Avaā€¦ whatever you say :wink:

19 Likes

Same. Reminds me a bit of Enochian.

Iā€™m still so curious about all of that, but donā€™t know how comfortable F would be with us asking. It seems like a deeply personal subject to just go probing about in-- especially considering F hasnā€™t explicitly brought it up themselves, and Mā€™s reaction to us asking just the basics about it was, ah, pricklier than normal. :smirk:

I DONā€™T WANT TO BRING UP BAD MEMORIES BUT I WANNA KNOOOW! The Agency needs an orientation crew for their new humans lol. Or maybe Nā€™s libraryā€¦

16 Likes

THOUGHTS?
IK WHAT IM THINKING

BOBBBBBY!

20 Likes

this bobby shade is tea

MC whenever Bobby breaths

01abc8db-9915-4dbf-87f6-ad221592dcbc

12 Likes