The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

I just let out a faint noise at that. Can somebody come and check if I’m still alive or just pretending for the sake of Nat’s existence

I’m fucking laughing so hard. But it’s just another opportunity for MC to comfort N. And have a vacation in Turkey with them on the rare occasion of them not having to work. ;D

Y’all are so precious. I’m glad I fell into this fandom. :heart:

7 Likes

I’m no doctor but I am pretty sure sure that you are still alive, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: though you might just be a figment of your own imagination stranger things can and do happen often in this wacky world of ours :joy:

2 Likes

My pulse when I think about N indicates that I won’t be alive for long. :smiley:

Also, if anybody wants to beta-read my Nat/MC fanfiction, please shoot me a private message. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m sorry :sob: I would love your post but I’m all out of love for now so here :heart: :sparkling_heart: :heartpulse: and do not worry my friend I will make sure you stay alive :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Why N want to indicate MC’s life is not long? :slight_smile:

@Eric_knight I may have formulated unclearly - I meant that due to heart palpitations caused by N I might not live long, because I love them so much. :smiley:

4 Likes

That’s actually a good circumstances…
Like we can requeat N to perform CPR right? :wink:

2 Likes

I am the only one who is not in the fluffy romantic spectrum lol. I just want more friendship and banter. Funny Thinking my main for now is N and he seems for me very clueless about my bold sarcastic mc innuendos. N need M give a flirting class or something. If not I totally imagine My character Drawing him some clues to make him understand lol. It will be funny, but nothing can’t be funniest, than Bold Mara with A

1 Like

First I got excited thinking about N’s lips, but then the scenario of MC seriously needing CPR entered my mind… and now I’m back in angst territory. This is how fast it goes.

3 Likes

If you guys wanna use a link about N and their relationships, here’s one. They always want the best of serious relationships looks at M.
Also Sera is more clear this time in stating that N only ever had night long stands very rarely that still has them feeling guilty; it’s a very touchy subject.
Also more proof that N will go to whatever length to feel human again. Oh and there was this one ask a while ago, about unit bravo having kids and their kids wanting to turn into vampires, N was the only one who said absolutely not…Just more painful truth.

12 Likes

If you really being hospitalised… tell N that you left your teddy bear at home… so N will be your temporary teddy bear :-):rofl:

1 Like

Lol, Then I seriously need to change my main. Because I like him a lot… but I mean Mara would not get old and die while the guy she loves remain young She would be in a eternal torture known that each moment she is becoming frail and rotten, while He has a cure for her and he prefers seeing her suffering, decay and just die. I understand he has a vampire complex … But Mara would not become a granny if there is a easy fix.

So A or F?

The fix is not that easy, actually. The process of become a vampire will likely kill the person. So really it would be like playing a russian roulette.

Aaaaaaand, N is very flirty if you play with a bold MC, they don’t shy away from making innuendos and stuff :smiley:
That’s why they have the nickname (here on the forum) of N Suavewell :joy:

8 Likes

I don’t know I play bold and he yeah, reply but reply in a allure Victorian way… He is not M who clearly knows what my Mc is suggesting.

Edit Also Mara would not get old , she is obsessed with live forever now she knows. So She would find elsewhere someone who help her.
I would personally not stopping by anything if I could achieve eternal life and youth

Oh, he does know. But he is not interested on getting in your pants straight away. He is more the romantic type, so even if he is eager to have sexy times, he wants you two to know each other first. I mean, in the romance scene at the apartment, he was going to kiss the MC, just to be interrupted for the door bell lmao.

5 Likes

Hmmm He maybe wanted kiss her hand instead… lol :wink: He is really cute, and huggable. Sadly, Mara would crush him due she does not want get old and die

Well, this type of conversation will be addressed in future books. But MC will remain human through the series. And well, we have no idea of if there will be epilogues saying that the MC did eventually become a vampire or not. So for that we have to wait and see :smiley:

Of my four MC’s, all but one will be sure they want to turn into a vampire. Mostly because thinking about their RO watching them grow old and die breaks their heart. They don’t want to think the pain they will go through once MC dies, and for this, they want to turn.

The one who doesn’t want to turn into a vampire, is mostly because she thinks, “I know turning is not easy, I know I will likely die, so… what if in my desire to have eternity with you, we lose it all? What if I die?”

4 Likes

Yeah, We are in same team. I mean If there is a chance of not getting old and die I will take it. And That conversations lol … And with Mc blood she will become a beacon for attacks so I hardly doubt it will have a lot of future without becoming super human or something due they won’t let her be

1 Like

I know you’ve changed topics but I just want to say:

That’s actually heartbreaking not only for the MC but for whoever they end up as well. Can you imagine having your partner wander that? Both A and N don’t deserve it. I’d say the one who got the better end of the deal would be the one the MC didn’t pick, then.

I haven’t played the LT route yet - I’m also waiting for all seven books to be out before even considering it - but I hope Sera gives absolute closure. Whether the Detective chooses N or A, I hope it’s well stated that there are no regrets and there never will be.

7 Likes

You know I wanna gush about one part of the game that might get overlooked. The little touches that make the MC feel more real. For example when you first meet UB. When you meet A there’s a part where they glance away then look back. For the longest time I thought the MC always looked away first because the first time I read it I played my more passive MC, but when I read it with my other MC she doesn’t break eye contact with A until they both do. Man I love all those little touches

13 Likes