The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

You are all jedis that’s the real reason why lol :wink:

3 Likes

GREAT, I was having a fantastic day, then I go ahead and read this discussion. why do you all have to come up with realistic yet depressing theories on N?! LIKE GO EMOTIONALLY BREAK SOMEONE ELSE DAMMIT :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:.

13 Likes

I blame whoever sent this ask: http://seraphinitegames.tumblr.com/post/177971134065/will-it-only-be-a-getting-hurt-when-they-see-mc#notes
Actually I don’t blame you, whomever you are becuase this was totally the confirmation I needed, to know that the love triangle is gonna be so angsty…and I’m totally gonna play it…cuz like… giphy
One more thing: “For once, in a long long time, they have someone that makes them feel like themself again.” referencing to N feeling human again, like you all said. Also referencing to how my heart is breaking into a million pieces after reading that

11 Likes

I am monogamous and I re don’t like the triangle because I feel is destroying both hearts and feelings like for me, is really egoist. Because they aren’t in love for each other. I normally play ruthless and doesn’t care but that’s because those npcs aren’t my ros. If I love someone I don’t want make them suffering. I am not bashing people whom like the triangle and I suppose all will be right and that. Still for me, feels like wrong.

5 Likes

I mean, the whole point of the love triangle is to have drama because yes

I am not playing it for now, I will once all books are released, but for now I will stay away from that pain, lol.

1 Like

But the thing is, you’re not hurting both of them, at least not directly. You can choose to romance, flirt with and be dedicated to only one of them, while the other one has feelings for you which you may or may not be completely oblivious to. It’s true that they are still hurting, and it breaks my heart reading it too, but from a roleplay perspective you can, like I said, be oblivious to the advances of the other person after one point and be committed to the one you choose. Flirting with both of them on a regular basis - now that would be kind of a dick move.

2 Likes

Oh no, not in this one, is canon that the MC will have feelings for both of them. You can choose with who you expend your time, and eventually you must choose one of them, but you will have feelings for N and A.

11 Likes

Of course I can role play, that :wink: The thing is I don’t enjoy it due I respect this characters so for me feels not fun. I normally go ruthless because I can’t give a damn about those npcs, but when I care about them is different story. So I won’t go for both personally

1 Like

Wow damn, I wasn’t aware of that. Well, bring it on, love triangle. I’m ready to die.

6 Likes

The whole purpose of the love triangle is pain and suffering :joy:

Those who play it now, when there is 6 books yet to be released… are either brave, crazy, or both.

5 Likes

This is something I love speculating about personally, as there are just so many ways it could happen. I, of course, like to imagine it going down in the angst-iest way possible, but that’s because I’m a glutton for pain.

Or maybe it happens in an almost-funny way, like someone mentions it to N.

Some Dude: “Man, it must be weird to have your best friend be in love with your girl/boyfriend.”
N: “Um, w h a t.”

Then what was a light-hearted, funny scene suddenly gets really depressing, and the levity a moment before really emphasizes the now-overwhelming angst.

It’s probably definitely not how it actually goes down, but it’s fun to imagine lmao

13 Likes

That random person you talk about is F. They have no problem telling N what’s going on.

3 Likes

I didn’t want to call F out like that lmao

9 Likes

Hey, Mewsly…guess what?

You broke my heart.

This is going at the top of the ‘N and Blood’ Hunch section because hot diggity damn I think you’re 100% right!!!

Oh man, you know this probably also ties back to N’s “dark times” of having anonymous sexual partners rather than romantic ones.

If they’re just one-night stands then N never has to tell them that they’re a vampire, which means they can pretend to be human again, if only for a little while. :cry:
But their “dark times” probably just fucked with them even more, because despite everything they’re so non-human all they can do is pretend for a few hours yes hours to be human again, which is probably why they’re so…focused on the Detective in either of their romance paths, because it’s almost like the promise of being able to pretend, but…for a lifetime. :eyes:

Ok guys, that’s enough for today, I’m gonna go cry my eyes out and eat some Ben and Jerry’s. :sob:

18 Likes

Hey, Rose, what the fuck

Talk about breaking hearts jfc

13 Likes

I’M PAUSING EATING BEN AND JERRY’S SO I CAN SAY THANK YOU

7 Likes

Rose, you know I like you, but I hope you choke.

I’m mourning because I don’t have sofa so good, I’m sorry, please forgive me

6 Likes

ur so evil…yet so right…

6 Likes

ahahhahaha

just wait until I actually start writing a game. :eyes:

no, no, jk, my first game is gonna be light hearted and fun and filled with cupcakes and satan

I forgive you.

[shoves more ice-cream into her mouth]

nodding

shit hold on, i have to tie it back to the convo:

ahem

Although I like the idea of F being the one to break the news to N, I don’t think it will be them because in the shorts Sera has posted of LT stuff, F teases, but only enough to bring attention, and N, poor sweet N, kind of seems to brush off their comments because, well…now we know why.

So I think, if N isn’t going to realize anything until someone points it out, it would have to be a completely different stranger who is not F, because N just seems to ignore their comments in favor of living in denial.

This Ben and Jerry’s is suddenly very bitter and salty—oh right, cuz I’m crying.

9 Likes

I like the idea of some random supernatural mentioning it, like an empath who thinks it’s just so obvious and then being entirely oblivious to the drama unfolding before them after they tell N. So, like, another F, but one with even less tact.

11 Likes