The Wayhaven Chronicles General Discussion (SPOILER FREE FOR BOOK THREE!)

A: Call in sick or I’ll give you a real reason to
MC: Let’s just bring the game to work

4 Likes

This is the funniest thing I’ve read today, goddamn I’m laughing :'D Gotta love A taking everything seriously. At least you know they’re not messing around with MC.

Actually, I think N would be able to handle it, with their hidden naughty side and all that.

1 Like

I suspect M would really enjoy this game… though the things they would come up with are probably better said in the NSFW chat. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The fights me and my family had over parchís… Specially when there are two people in the same space and someone else’s falls there. When they decide who they eat, then is when you see their true colours :joy:

Like: you bitch!!! You could have eat him twice now but you keep eating me wtf!!!

Ohhh the memories.

On another note, looks like we are going to met a tier 10 supernatural on book 2 :eyes:

2 Likes

Lol Nobody can play parchis in family without fighting lol. That’s why we Spanish play board games after all.

How much do you want to bet it’s going to be the leader of Unit A and the guy Sera wants to flirt with :rofl:

1 Like

Can we take a moment to appreciate how happy Felix looks because HE IS RIDING A UNICORN :unicorn: :hugs: (link is embedded in picture)
YAAASSSS!!! 
:D

Edit: Here is the link
Sorry about that, wasn’t my intention to post it without the link. I haven’t quite figured out the HTML system here…

14 Likes

I can’t get the link anywhere, so I think you should say how is the author and then put at link to their tumblr, since is against the rules to post art that doesn’t belong to us, specially if it has no reference to the real author.

F’s path in one of the books should consist of trying to find evidence of unicorns existing

5 Likes

And then we find out the unicorn is the tier 10 :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

9 Likes

UNIT ALPHA DATING SIM WHEN??

———

For once, in a long long time, they have someone that makes them feel like themself again

sobs

21 Likes

Who needs Unit Alpha when we already have Bobby?? :slight_smile:

What about if for future games we can play as part of the member of one Unit?!

8 Likes

Spinoffs confirmed!??! Ah yea can’t wait to see who we seduce or uh get seduced by next.

It’s too early in the morning for the waterworks y’all :pensive::sob:

7 Likes

DUDE I KNOW THAT HIT ME LIKE A PILE OF BRICKS

I was all happy, reading along, and then oof, instant KO

8 Likes

ahhh :face_vomiting: Bobby … I know he is not fat lol By I still with my Larry Lafter mental image.

What I would like Is there is some kind of external person, from agency who has chemistry with the pc. I mean I would love see UB jealous. Even If don’t leave anywhere But not werewolves I have a phobia to hairy guys a werewolf is a nightmare for me . A demon could be far better

1 Like

Bobby is not werewolf, is an external person from journalist agency , and had chemistry with MC… fit your profile nicely :slight_smile:
Edit : wait… what’s wrong with fat , he could be like teddy bear, you dislike teddy bear ? :slight_smile:

1 Like

The sweet, sweet pain. A and N both knowing about each other’s feelings in the LT is gonna be a clusterfuck of feelings, y’all

But also I just noticed I can relate to N so much (what with being kind but having hidden depths, and not feeling like themselves), which is weird because my MC is basically a self-insert during the N route and I love her. Now idk what that means from a psychological view… Guess I’ll think on that one.

Edit:

I can confirm from personal experience that a teddy bear is excellent partner and cuddling material.

5 Likes

I know Booby is not a werewolf lol
I was referring to Unit Alpha rumor. And fat an hairy would be too much for me I am okay with everything not hairy . Hair should be only in the head… I want flirt with a seductive demon and see the UB faces. They probably would be like Why with a demon, Aren’t we enough?

1 Like

@poison_mara… see here is someone who agree that Teddy Bear Bobby is a good cuddling partner

Comparing demon with teddy bear, teddy bear definitely a better choice :slight_smile: